Large room with door to communal patio with chairs. A beautiful spot to watch the sun go down over the red rocks.
Good location slightly out of town, but no problem with trips to town with its free parking.
Room Air-con was a little noisy so on the second night we got the temperature low (68F) and then switched it off - better sleep without the fan switching on and off all the time.
Buffet breakfast was good with choice of cereal, fresh fruit, toast, muffins, scrambled egg, pork sausages and sauted potatoes. English tea available at breakfast buffet although not in the rooms unless you borrow a few sachets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western