On check-in, we found that we didn't get the rooms that we had requested some 2 months before when we booked our reservation. We had requested 2 rooms with a view on a balcony level and received 2 rooms totally accross the property from one and other on the bottom floor. When we made mention of this on check-in, absolutely NO effort was made to see if there were any other rooms that fit what we had asked for.
Rooms were plain and unremarkable and the A/C was excessively noisy. That paired with the barking dog in the room next door was no fun. I have to say that they did credit us $30 on check-out for the barking dog.
Also, our room was not cleaned/made up until after 3:00pm on several days.
Over-all we would recommend another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western