Just to clarify the hotel is better than Average but not exactly "Very Good" because of a few issues described below. This is still a nice Best Western in West Sedona with 360 degree views of the red rocks. Not right in the middle of touristy stuff, but the lack of street noise, and the views of the red rocks from the various shared balconies is fabulous. The free shuttle to any place within 5 miles is a nice bonus. The breakfast eats are plentiful and filling. Now for the not so great features: 1. The lack of an elevator makes getting to your room challenging. 2. The lighting in the bathrooms is non-existing, we might as well have been offered candles. 3. The A/C unit is VERY noisy, so for light sleepers, it'll make sleeping a challenge. 4. The pool seemed dirty and just a tad too small, especially with all the kids around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western