Whether you are a first time visitor to Sedona or go there regularly, there is probably no view better than the one at this Best Western. I have been coming to this hotel for over five years, have tried others in Sedona, and keep coming back. The rooms are well above average for a Best Western. The breakfast is well above average for any of the hotels offering complimentary breakfasts. Meredith at the front desk is an outstanding employee who really goes out of her way to please the customer. Hotel management, however, seems a bit rigid and not always customer friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western