We booked our reservation by car phone through Best Western. On arriving at Sedona we realized we were booked into the wrong hotel - and that little mix up turned out to be the best thing for us. The hotel is out of the downtown area, parking is right in front the room, the huge patio off the room gives a view to die for, and breakfast on the patio was delightful. We got everything and more we could want from a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western