Stayed here for 6 nights. Initially wanted one of the resorts, but they were booked. So glad we stayed here. It is in West Sedona just off the main road. Walking distance to groceries, coffee shop, restaurants. While Uptown Sedona is where more of the cute shops and restaurants are, this hotel is a mile or so away (walkable if you are ambitious) and the hotel runs a free shuttle between the two from early morning till 9 or 10pm. So you can shuttle over and have a few margaritas without worrying about driving back. :) But you may want to have a cocktail on the hotel terrace instead. Outstanding view. We are convinced it may be one of the best hotel views based on what we saw of the other resorts. Just ask for a room with an east-side terrace (looking toward Uptown). Romantic stargazing at night, thanks to the light ordinances. The breakfasts were great and the staff was very helpful with recommending activities and dining. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western