I have to start off by saying that I wish my family and I stayed in Sedona an additional day because this hotel was great! It is located on the west side and the views are amazing! Definitely ask to have a room on the top floors so you can get the great views right outside of you window. The rooms were very clean and the staff was extremely helpful! Even the complimentary breakfast was good! The hotel offers a shuttle to take you to the center of town which was great so we didn't have to worry about finding parking! I highly recommend this hotel to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western