We just returned from our 7 night stay at the Inn of Sedona. We enjoyed everything about our visit. The views from all areas of the hotel are spectacular. The hotel's location is wonderful. Our room was located on the third floor with the most spectacular views. We spent each evening relaxing on the terrace, table and chairs are available outside your room. The rooms are quiet and the feel of the entire hotel is one of relaxation. We didn't have a rental car, the shuttle that the hotel provides is a definite plus. The three young men that operate the shuttle are pleasant and they want you to enjoy your trip. The pool area is placed in a good location, private and very lovely in the early evening. The hotel is a little more expensive than most Best Westerns but well worth it. We plan on returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western