Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
$179
$118
  • Breakfast included
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$144
$259
$239
$191
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$199
$299
$254
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $309/night.

3,316 results
All reviewsfree shuttlered rocksshuttle servicethird floortables and chairsbest westernsfire pitbreakfast roomfree breakfastlarge patiohot breakfastwhole foodsamazing viewsfloor roomfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againno elevator
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had the lower floor room... table and chairs to sit and enjoy the view... Older rooms but compared to the other places in Sedona, the price was reasonable... Breakfast did not look good. Too crowded... Pool was small...

Room Tip: Lower rooms have table and chairs to sit and enjoy the view...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Turquoise2010
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for the kind review! The lower floor rooms are my favorite and I am so glad you liked them too. Thank you for the feedback. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were given a room two flights down the stairs (no elevator), if you have bad knees your out of luck. We were given a smaller room (old standard room). Prices are too high, even though there was a great view, not worth price of room. Told management of coffee-which was terrible in room and breakfast room, management did not seem to care. No bagels or peanut butter and honey. At the price of these rooms you would think they would have good coffee. Hotel needs renovation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

I am disappointed to see that your expectations were not met during your stay with us. Unfortunately, we are built on the side of a mountain so it is impossible to have an elevator on property. We do however, have gently sloping sidewalks on either side of the hotel so our guests do not have to use the stairs to get to their rooms. I do hope you were able to take advantage of the sloping sidewalks and the free coffee available in our lobby 24 hours a day. I'm sorry to learn you were unhappy about not having bagels as an option for breakfast but I do hope you were able to enjoy the fresh pancakes, sausage, eggs and toast offered. We are currently in the process of upgrading our rooms but it is a slow process especially during high season. I really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Best Western provided us with a voucher for a free night at the Best Western hotel of our choice and we chose "The Inn of Sedona". It is one of the nicest Best Westerns we have stayed in and as a Platinum member I have stayed in many. The room was large enough, the bed was comfy, the shower was great and there was a large screen HD television. Best Western provides remotes for the television that I guess are disposable, the one issue is they never will operate the sleep timer on the TV. (Probably not Best Western's fault.) There was a free breakfast offered and what appeared to be a great swimming pool, but we took advantage of neither. Outside the room was a patio that circled around with tables and chairs outside each room for relaxation in the warmth of the day.
The almost comes in because my partner realized about an hour after we had left and were embarking down the hill to Phoenix that she left 2 clothing items in the closet. Yes there as an actual closet in the room something we have not seen very often in hotels. We called the hotel and alerted them and told them we would be driving back to retrieve the 2 times of clothing. When we arrived my partner was told the clothing was "not" on the property. I insisted on checking the closet, so the housekeeping supervisor and I went to the room, meanwhile another housekeeper managed to track down the clothing which was in the possession of another housekeeper. We were told prior to all this that items left behind are not turned in until the end of the day. Therefore I am filing this under mis-communication. Since the management knew we had an hour to drive back I would have expected it to have been sorted out by the time we returned instead of causing a panic to ensue. I also think they need to change their policy about waiting until the end of day to gather up lost items especially if the guest calls to say they are returning to pick them up.
Overall a good one night stay, at a Best Western Plus. Oh, one more thing, we brought our iPads with us, and the internet worked great. The signal was strong and I was able to utilize Sirrius Satellite radio without interruption.

1  Thank greyhound85034

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for the great review! I'm pleased you were able to retrieve your forgotten items. I appreciate your suggestions and will keep them in mind for any future incidents that may occur. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our family of four spent two nights at the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona and would happily return there again on a future visit. All of us enjoyed the beautiful views of the red rocks from our room and the deck outside and had fun with the pancake machine during the complimentary breakfast time. We especially appreciated the helpful staff who gave us directions to the nearby Teacup Trail and Sugarloaf Mountain Loop.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for the uplifting review! I have to agree with you the views are amazing. Like the pancake maker, this property is one of a kind and it is so nice to hear our guests agree with us. I am delighted to learn that our staff was so friendly and that you and your family will return. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sedona!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed one night at the Best Western and were extremely satisfied with our experience. In addition to being a very nice facility, the staff was most helpful in offering recommendations for dining and sightseeing that allowed us to make the most of our limited time to this beautiful area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd level which offered a spectacular view of the area's red mountains and other landscape features.
1  Thank Peter41590

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was so friendly and helpful. I am glad we were able to help you maximize your time here. Please come back and spend more time with us. Thank you for sharing your experience in Sedona!