Listen Sedona is expensive- hotels and food. This hotel was moderately priced, great location, easy parking, friendly staff and very clean. There are decent views from some of the upper patios or a minutes walk away. Sure you could have a room at another hotel with amazing views from your room window...however expect to pay double or triple the price of this room. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western