“Sedona, AZ. visit”

Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed one night at the Best Western and were extremely satisfied with our experience. In addition to being a very nice facility, the staff was most helpful in offering recommendations for dining and sightseeing that allowed us to make the most of our limited time to this beautiful area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd level which offered a spectacular view of the area's red mountains and othe...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter41590
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was so friendly and helpful. I am glad we were able to help you maximize your time here. Please come back and spend more time with us. Thank you for sharing your experience in Sedona!

Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,232)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Fantastic views from this hotel all rooms have an outside balcony which gives fantastic views especially in the evening.
The hotel is quite and the breakfast is of a high quality. only drawback is that the rooms are a little cramped for the money obviously paying for the views

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent the more expensive rooms are on the top level but the second level have exce...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anthony J

Thank you for the great review! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to utilize all the amenities we have to offer. It is always refreshing to hear when our guests leave satisfied. Please come and see us the next time you are in Sedona.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

It's been a few weeks since my wife and I visited Sedona, but low and behold we are already in the process of booking our next trip, and of course the Inn of Sedona will be part of our itinerary. So, when I say we are frequent guests, I mean we are very frequent guests, and here's why. The Inn of Sedona offers a great value, with the extra amenities to make you feel you are getting your money's worth. Let's start with the excellent views. There are so many areas of the property where you can take in the splendor of the red rocks, the reason most will travel to Sedona. Whether you want to see a sunrise or sunset, you can pull up a seat on the promenade deck and enjoy. Despite the fact that the hotel is usually well occupied, which is good sign, you never really feel that you don't have the peace and quiet you want. Next, the rooms are simple, and decorated in a muted, but regionally appropriate manner. What you won't get are the awfully ornate bedspreads and green carpet that makes me hate so many other hotels I have stayed at. Please keep it this way Inn of Sedona. The beds are comfortable, and that's obviously important, and the overall functionality of the room is perfect. Would like to see some improved window coverings, but that's about the only critique I can make. The free breakfast is very popular, so either get there really early or wait until it settles down. They offer quite a selection, so it's no wonder so many people take advantage of this inclusion. The hotel also has a nice pool and hot tub area. The location of the hotel is perfect, with easy accessibility to uptown, but removed enough so you can get away from the crowds. I could go on, but if our being continuously returning guest with glowing reviews doesn't influence you, I'll be happy to be entertained by the not so glowing review you may write for another hotel. There are a lot of nice places to stay in Sedona, this just happens to be our favorite. Lastly, the breakfast room staff and front desk staff are so nice and helpful. We joked, being surprised that they didn't know our first names by now, maybe this review will help :)

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank IL2AZ
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review! We just love it when our guests are so satisfied they keep coming back. It is always a pleasure having you as our guests and we look forward to seeing you time and time again. I really appreciate all the kind things you mentioned in your review. I am especially thrilled to hear that our customer service is always excellent. We cannot wait to see you again!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed only 2 nights in Sedona, but picked this wonderful hotel in West Sedona, only 1.5 miles from uptown. Hotel had a free shuttle (tips accepted) that went into town every hour. Location is breathtaking with the red rocks in the distance. Had a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. Staff was friendly and welcoming all around. Room was clean and smell free. Table outside of each room for relaxing outside. Easy access to everything you want to do in Sedona. A great place to stay if you're looking into a Sedona trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hlnkid
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for the thorough review. It is always so refreshing to hear about the great experiences our guests have with us. I must admit the location is ideal with some amazing views from our terraces. I am glad you were able to take advantage of the shuttle service, breakfast and shared terraces. Thank you for expressing your intent to recommend our hotel. I hope that you will come back and allow us to welcome you to Sedona again!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is our first time staying in Sedona and we picked a winner! The terrace off of our room provided a great place to sit and watch the sunset. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The front desk staff were helpful and had everything we needed, from Red Rock passes to stamps. We would stay here again!

Room Tip: The third floor has the best views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cr2005

I really appreciate your feedback. I love it when we meet the expectations of Sedona first-timers. It is always so refreshing to hear about the positive impressions we leave on our guests. I am thrilled to hear that you will return. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Booked the Best Western based on an internet special (which included a Pink Jeep ride). We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The rooms are nice and clean, but the terraces make it a great place to stay! Lovely views of Sedona and the hills. The complimentary shuttle service was super convenient. The drivers took us to town, to dinner, and to our Pink Jeep ride. Wonderful amenity! There is a path on the grounds that will take you to the grounds of a catholic church which has fantastic places to sit, reflect, and take it all in. The breakfast was wonderful. I must say that I loved the pancake maker:) The staff was very helpful and the lobby is inviting with a large leather sofa and computer access. If I were to return to Sedona, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for aroom where you can enjoy the sunrise and view of Sedona.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Caryn S

I am delighted to see such a positive review! Thank you so much for all the great things you mentioned, especially the friendly staff. We do our best to help our guests feel at home and I'm glad we conveyed that to you. It is very exciting to learn that we have gained your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sedona!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent location, staff and cleanliness.

Great views of Sedona and surrounding hills.

We'll be back!

Thansk to all the management and staff for a terrific experience.

So let me see, I take my time to complete this survey now I've got to spend more time counting charaters? Come on!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill S
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! It sounds like you were able to enjoy everything about your stay. It is always such a treat to hear about gaining our guests loyalty. Please come back and see us again!