Two things made this a great stay. The outside terrace gives you a balcony feeling and a view (we really didn't care about the room itself, we were never inside). There is also a small pathway at the hotel where you can get away, view the rocks, meditate - only a few steps away and you feel like you are alone in nature. The second was the hotel shuttle service, which we used every night to get to various restaurants uptown and in West Sedona. The drivers were friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible - with runs every half hour, we never had to wait. In fact, all the staff were relaxed and helpful.
This hotel is in West Sedona, which is not the main shopping/walking area, but has many very nice restaurants, shops and spas, where we found great deals and less crowded circumstances. This hotel perfectly fit our needs, which was a relaxed experience of walking, photography, and going to the shops and restaurants where the local residents go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western