The property and the view were very upscale and really nice. Good location too. The room was much smaller than we anticipated. The fireplace was a nice touch, but the pilot blew out and had to have someone come fix it twice. (Let me say, though, that the winds were very high and may have had something to do with the pilot blowing out) HOWEVER - can't say enough about the staff. So friendly and helpful and sent someone right up to fix the fireplace - and they were very pleasant also. The women at the front desk great - always had a big smile and offered to help make any plans we needed. Breakfast just okay (eggs were cold but then they usually are on a buffet). In spite of this, we'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western