Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
$209
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$130
$405
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
3,306 results
All reviewsfree shuttlered rocksshuttle servicethird floortables and chairsbest westernsfire pitbreakfast roomfree breakfastlarge patiohot breakfastwhole foodsamazing viewsfloor roomfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againno elevator
Reviewed April 11, 2013

View of the red rocks was awesome. The hotel leaves much to be desired. My check in was fine staff was friendly.upon arrival to the room was greatly disappointed in the size of the room. Bathroom almost non existent with very poor lighting. Carpet stained and dirty. The terrace area nice however it would have been nice to have some nice comfortable chairs not just wrought iron chairs and tables. My room was at the terrace level however in order to see the view from the room I would need to move the office chair to the door. Stupid to say the least. Poor room layout. Upon turning the bed down I found the sheets to be dirty. I attempted to call the front desk with no one answering so I walked there to ask for the sheets to be changed. They said they would take care of it. One half hour later with no response I called again and the said it would be another half hour for the shuttle driver together back so he could take care of it. I called again after an hour passed and they said they were still waiting for him to get back. After another 1/2 hour he came to room to make sure sheets were dirty. They said they were so busy. Lack of communication was ridiculous. They took money off my bill as if that fixes all, so wrong no best western in my future. It would be amazing to see what one of the better hotel chains could do with this hotel to make it top notch.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Gaylyne M
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed the gorgeous views and our friendly staff. Thank you for the suggestion about the outside seating, we are planning on adding to the patio furniture in the future. Our views are actually from the shared terrace so the rooms are not laid out for in room viewing. The issues you mentioned are being investigated and will be addressed. I really appreciate your feedback and your business.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have mixed feelings about this hotel. Staff was amazing. Extremely friendly. Rooms were very small. We were traveling with a dog and when we checked into our room it wreaked of chemicals. The rooms here use the old heating and air conditioning units that are very loud. Bathroom toiletries were nice. The hotel itself looks nice from the outside and they do have nice terraces on the second floor for viewing. Our dog was too old to get up the stairs so we just opened our room door (partly to clear out the chemical smell) and enjoyed the view. We did not have as nice of a view on the dog friendly side of the hotel but, I don't think you can find a bad view in Sedona. Breakfast was atrocious. Food was mediocre but, the horrible part was the extremely small space to get your food amongst the crowds of people. We ate outside and it was rather cold. On a good note, the very friendly staff gave me a list of dog friendly eateries in town and let me know that you can order room service from the Mesa grill. We took advantage of Mesa Grill room service and all I can say is definitely order if you are tired! They are expensive but, worth it. They bring everything just as if you were getting room service at a nice hotel and the food was fabulous! I highly recommend the mango mousse cake!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I am pleased to hear that you were able to bring your dog with you during your trip. We actually place our guests traveling with pets on the first floor for potty break convenience. It sounds like you were able to enjoy the views just outside your room which is great! I apologize if the breakfast room was too small. Fortunately, we have outside seating specifically for that reason. I really appreciate your feedback on the room service we provide. I will definitely try the mango mousse cake, thank you for the recommendation. I am thrilled to hear that our staff was so friendly. We try hard to provide the best customer service possible and it shows when we hear compliments like yours. Thank you for being our guest and sharing your thoughts with us. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Excellent hotel with magnificent views of the Red Rocks, staff very friendly and helpful, shuttle bus into town and within 5 miles of hotel also excellent service. Would certainly return. Only criticism is perhaps the dining room where breakfast is served could be a lot larger to cope with all the guests.

Room Tip: ask for room with a view
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great review and compliments. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to take advantage of the amenities we have to offer like the views, shuttle service and free breakfast buffet. I hope that you were able to enjoy breakfast outside on the patio or on one of our shared terraces. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The view off the back patio area is picture-postcard perfect. You'll want to bring your camera for this place! Our room was on the 3rd floor, but because the hotel is built on the side of a mountain, we could drive our car right up to our front door - no stairs or elevator required. Shortly after we arrived, the front desk called just to see how we liked our room and if they could do anything for us....when was the last time that ever happened?!?....like never, right? They couldn't have been more accomodating or helpful. The shuttle service is very handy, but we just walked over and had awesome Chinese food at a nearby restaurant/bar....our only complaint was that the road getting there was very dark, with no lighting whatsoever....kind of dangerous, but we managed. The included breakfast was delicious - much better than most. And because they had heaters out on the patio, we were able to enjoy ours al fresco! We're hoping to return when we have more time to stay. Way to go Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona....you have listened to what people want and have trained your people well.

Room Tip: As everyone says, try to get a room on the 2nd or 3rd floors for amazing scenery.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great review! I am so delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. It makes us proud to hear we have gained your loyalty! It was a pleasure having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Staff was so accomodating, pleasant and very attentive to our concerns/questions as a family traveling with a 1-1/2 year old baby! We arrived late (2AM) due to airline and car rental problems from Phoenix to Sedona. Beverly was so helpful and calming each time we called to update her of our situation. When we arrived and woke up the following morning, WOW!!!--what views of the red rocks!! Absolutely stunning at every angle of the hotel. Its architecture allows one to get an awesome view, regardless of where one's room is. We had a room on the top floor, with a king bed AND a fireplace, and it was absolutely worth it for us as a couple now getting to our room early and staying in for the night since baby is sleeping. We enjoyed wine/beer in front of fireplace, or go out to terrace and view the starry night sky - very romantic. The only thing is there is no separation of fireplace area from rest of the room so it was a little crowded with baby in crib but we were happy. The location of the hotel is a little set back from road which feels more private/intimate, and it is so convenient to restaurants, Main Street's shopping, health food market, scenic driving routes, attractions, drug store! The breakfast was wonderful, lots of options, healthy and less-healthy, and they change "menu" every day for variety. Just a great place to stay while in Sedona!! Thank you for a memorable trip!!! We'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

I absolutely love hearing about our guest having an excellent time with us. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for allowing us to gain your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you and your family to Sedona in the future.