This hotel is situated in one of the best locations for magnificent views of Sedona;s Red Rock Mountains. . It is just a short ride into the lovely town, but not to worry, as they have a wonderful shuttle service that runs on the half hour. My husband and son took the car to play golf so I decided to take the shuttle to town. The driver was a very pleasant young man who engaged me in conversation which made me comfortable as I was the only one on the shuttle. I had missed the shuttle by a couple of minutes and the desk called him and he came right back for me. Great service all around. The people at the desk were also very friendly and the concierge recommended a golf course that my husband and son raved about. For you golfers it was the Sedona Golf Resort. Fees were reasonable too. She even made the reservations for them. This hotel has made the most of their location giving everyone a view with huge patios that run across most of the hotel. These patios are large and have convenient tables and chairs to enjoy a cup of coffee or whatever you please as you overlook the Red Rock mountains. No matter if you sit there for the morning sunrise or the evening sunset or anytime of the day you will not be disappointed. The rooms are good size, clean and I would say adequate, but the views from the patio make the stay The breakfast is bountiful with much to choose from. A cut above many of the other hotel chain breakfasts A good savings as breakfast can be expensive in town. We were looking for a casual Italian restaurant on our way home from a hike. We were lucky enough to come across the Picazzo's Organic Italian Restaurant. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised as we had no expectations. It has a nice casual feel to it with dining in and outside. If you are into health foods this is the Restaurant for you as it served most everything organic and healthy as well as tasty. If you are not into the organic health foods this is still the Restaurant for you as the menu is varied with so much to choose from. We each had a different entre and shared it as a family dinner. Wonderful food!! The service was as good as the food. Very friendly and competent staff. .It seems like the place locals patronize. I feel it was a great find and wanted to share it. Request a room on either level 2 or 3 and ask for a view of the Red Rocks. Can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western