We had a great stay at this hotel. The front desk staff and concierge are friendly and helpful. The room was very nice, with a large (shared) terrace overlooking a beautiful sunset view. The location is a little bit away from the traffic and congestion of the Sedona shopping area, which can really get backed up. There's a grocery store and several great restaurants nearby. The pool is small but the kids didn't care. They alternated between the hot tub and the pool. Great breakfasts and very good coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western