“Great views all around”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Paul
“Great views all around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel. The front desk staff and concierge are friendly and helpful. The room was very nice, with a large (shared) terrace overlooking a beautiful sunset view. The location is a little bit away from the traffic and congestion of the Sedona shopping area, which can really get backed up. There's a grocery store and several great restaurants nearby. The pool is small but the kids didn't care. They alternated between the hot tub and the pool. Great breakfasts and very good coffee!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for the very kind and very thorough review! I am so glad that you were able to enjoy all the great things about us. The views, location, breakfast and most importantly the friendliness of our staff. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will come back and see us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (674)
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

First impressions last forever. The first exposure I had to this Inn was the concierge. What a refreshing change to find someone who is friendly, competent, and helpful. If anyone at Best Western reads this review, please let Joan Bickis know how much I appreciated her wonderful support.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Wow! Thank you for leaving such a kind and encouraging review for Joan. I must say she is a great concierge and a wonderful person to work with. I will definitely let her know that she is appreciated. I hope to see you again soon!

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

The rooms back up on terraces that have breathtaking views among the best in Sedona. The rooms are large; the staff friendly and helpful. It is close to town center, many restaurants and nearby attractions. We have stayed several times in the past here because of its locations and recommend to all. The price is very good. They have upgraded the property since we were here last. Better amenities; improved free Breakfast; knowledgeable concierge in all day provides info. Hotel has jitney available to take to locations within town. My only complaint was the lighting in bathroom - the bathrooms have recently been redone; the lighting is really poor - difficult to shave and put on makeup. Lighting over shower/tub is non existent - should be easy for management ot remedy.

Room Tip: Try for rooms on top floor - less stairs. All rooms have tables and chairs outside on terraces that...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
I really appreciate the thorough review and positive information you have left for others to see. Thank you so much for being such a loyal guest. I am thankful for your suggestion on the lighting in the bathroom. Luckily that is part of our upgrading process. It is always a pleasure having you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you to Sedona again.

Lawton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Wonderful view, great spacious room. We received such great help from desk crew, especially Brenda. Would recommend this Best Western to all my friends. The breakfast was very good. Fresh food and wonderful coffee. Plenty of choices of hot Waffels and fresh fruit.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you so much for all the positive feedback. I am delighted to hear that Brenda and the rest of the staff members were so helpful. I am so glad you enjoyed the breakfast selection. I am especially thrilled to learn that you plan on recommending our hotel to your friends and family and that we have gained your loyalty. Please come back and see us again!

Elyria, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here and found the view very nice and the room was nice and quiet the free breakfast was nice it had 2 kinds of scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes or biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and yogert with granola. I wish they had a full time restaurant you have to walk a short distance to jusdi's restaurant if your hungry and don't want to drive.

• Stayed March 2013
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree with you, the views are quite nice. I am pleased to hear you like the rooms and the breakfast. I apologize that we do not have a restaurant on site but we do offer room service. I hope that the next time you visit us you can utilize that amenity. Thank you so much for the great review! I look forward to welcoming you to Sedona again.

Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

A friend of mine recommended this hotel and I decided to stay here. My decision was right. The location, room, and their service were all great. The location was perfect as I wanted to visit many spots here and there. It was always convenient to start a trip to any spot from this hotel. The room I got was simple and cozy, I really liked it. And it was very convenient that a parking space was right in front of the room. Also, I was amazed by the view from the room! Red rocks can be seen all around and the sunset is so pretty.
i cannot forget to mention their hospitality. The staff willingly helped me with a complicated problem which occurred on my way to the hotel and needed solving immediately. Without their help, I couldn't have enjoyed the trip at all. I'd love to express my deep gratitude to them, especially Jonelle! Arigato!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for the heartwarming review. It is always such a joy to hear that we were able to alleviate someone's stress so that they can thoroughly enjoy their time in Sedona with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the rooms, the location, the customer service and most importantly the views. I will certainly let Jonielle know how much you appreciated her help. Please come and see us again soon!

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our friends invited us to spend a few days in Sedona with them.
Booked the Inn of Sedona on line and were very pleased with our selection.
We had a panoramic view right of our window and the upper balcony in front, what a treat it was.
The scenery was out of this world and the hotel was the right compliment.
Right after we arrived, we extended our stay with an extra day.
We enjoyed our stay and be back. Oh, before I forget, the weather had just turned to sunny with not a cloud in the sky.
Thanks for the hospitality.

Joe and Rosario

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Joe S
I am ecstatic to hear that you had such an amazing time during your stay with us. It is always nice to hear that we exceeded a guest's expectations. I am honored to learn that you extended your stay with us and that we have gained your loyalty as a guest. It was such a pleasure having you as a guest and I look forward to welcoming you to Sedona again in the future.