My sister and I stayed at the BWP Inn at Sedona for 4 nights in February. From our initial check in to our departure, everyone was kind, patient, helpful and friendly! The hotel has a great location with spectacular views, close to all the areas worth visiting. Even the ladies who made breakfast in the morning were cheery and caring, swiftly filling food trays as they emptied. We especially want to highlight concierge Joan Bickis, who was so helpful in constructing an itinerary for our three day stay. She made us aware of all the alternatives, pros and cons, but did not " push " anything and gave us time to make our decisions. As a result, we had a wonderful three days! Thank you, Joan, and to all the team at the Inn of Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western