My friend and I recently enjoyed a three night stay at Inn of Sedona. We were treated like royalty. I especially want to thank Joan Bickis, the concierge, for her wonderful suggestions and her help in booking our tours. She's the best!
Our entire experience was positive. We took full advantage of the shuttle bus and again were most impressed with the service. The rooms were comfortable, clean and had fabulous views.
Thank you everyone for making our stay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western + Iniative, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western