The views are spectacular from many parts of the hotel , The virtual wraparound terrace allowed us to follow the sunrise as it spread across the rocks , and we had a great view of them from our room as well. Since the hotel is slightly out of town, the night sky is pretty visible as well. Only 2 negatives: the breakfast was mediocre --and their wi-fi wasn't working because the routers (they said) were frozen! (Obviously only a problem in midwinter.) No microwaves in rooms, but there is one, as well as excellent coffee, available in the lobby. Very accomodating staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western