Just like almost every other reviewer here, I can't help but mention the fantastic view this hotel has of the Sedona landscape. The balconies (accessible through your room's private door) grant you an unobstructed view of the famous red rocks and lush, green valley. The hotel is in a central location, making it a short drive to many of the city's premier hiking trails as well as the many tourist oriented shops and restaurants found downtown. All of the amenities and services are top notch, with clean, spacious rooms and a well stocked continental breakfast. If you're looking for some place wonderful and economical to stay in during your visit to Sedona, I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western