“AWESOME!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Portland, OR
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Loved it, loved it, loved it! My daughter and I took a 2 week road trip in Arizona, and we added this stop at the suggestion of a friend. My only regret is that we only stayed one night. There was so much to see and do. The shuttle made it easy to go out to dinner and do some shopping. The concierge was very helpful and booked a PINK JEEP tour for us! It was fantastic! I highly recommend it. Be sure to ask why PINK Jeeps. ;) Terraces are very relaxing with spectacular views. Breakfast was quite good. We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Are there any bad rooms?
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank love2travel98124
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
I am so thrilled to hear about the wonderful time you and your daughter had during your stay with us. It is always such a pleasure to hear how helpful and friendly our staff was. Thank you so much for the great review. It is our job to help your stay run smoothly and to leave you happy. I hope that you and your daughter will come back and see us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (665)
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was my first time in Sedona and after reading the reviews here, i decided to give this hotel a chance. The location was excellent. It was not in the "center" of town but in West Sedona. This was definitely a plus. Less people, less noise. It seems like the hotel was surrounded by the red rocks. What an amazing view!! Our room was clean and very comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and caring. They seemed genuinely interested in how our day was going. Joan (the concierge) was very helpful in setting up different attractions for us. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lphelan
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
What a lovely review! I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I have to admit out location is great especially with the amazing views. Our staff strives to provide excellent customer service and I believe we do that well. I am so glad Joan was so helpful and that she was able to improve your visit to Sedona. I hope to see you again soon!
miami,Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

The room had a perfect view with a balcony looking over a really nice fountain and the rocks it was breath taking, breadfast was include prices are resonable and staff is well informed ti guide you to have the best experience, they have maps of the area with plany informacion for the best trip, I love it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I am so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We love when our guests are able to have the maximum Sedona experience. I am pleased to hear that you not only received great customer service and trip guidance but that you also enjoyed the amazing views. Thank you so much for the positive review. We look forward to having you as our guest again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I am in Sedona twice a month on business. I stay at this particular Best Western Inn because the facility is excellent and it's location is best for me. The entire staff is always very professional and helpful with check-in procedures and current information that is important for guests to be aware of. I especially want to thank Meredith for her assistance during my last visit. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Sedona. A great place to stay! Thanks folks.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the great review! We are honored that you choose to stay with us on your visits to Sedona. We greatly appreciate your loyalty. I am so glad to hear that our staff is always so helpful and friendly. I want to personally thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. We always look forward to having you as our guest. We can' wait to see you again!
Butner, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We loved it so much we booked one extra day! The views from the patios are beyond words! The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The room we had was just a normal run-of-the-mill room but it was very clean. We loved the fact that the coffee pot was one of those single-use machines and pods were provided. That's very nice when you want to make coffee but you are the only one drinking coffee. Also, the continental breakfast was fabulous!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you liked our new coffee makers. Those little single source machines that don't get outwardly hot are wonderful and they're new upgrades here. The terraces are always a favorite, so I'm pleased to see you enjoyed them too.

We hope to see you back here with us for another [extended] stay :)

Saara Ronan
Front Office Manager
Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
sydney
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

We have stayed in Sedona on a number of occasions at the other Best Western in town but decided the West Sedona location that this htel offered might be a nice change.
On the positive side, the hotel is in a good location near many restaurants and close to walking/mountain bike trails. The hotel is very clean, modern and well equiped.
However the big negative for us is the lack of privacy..the only entrance/windows into the room overlook common areas in which other guests use and walk by. This means that you need to shut curtains darkening the room when you require privacy..I hate a dark, closed room and prefer natural light from private balconys etc.I really disliked the fact that whilst the hotel had nice views from public balconys you need to share these and outdoor furniture is at a premium.
We checked out after one night and checked into the other Best Western where private balconys affording red rock views are available.
This may not bother other potential guests but if privacy is a concern you may wish to look elsewhere for accomodation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
I really appreciate the time you spent to write this review. Thank you for giving us your feedback. I have to admit that all the terraces are shared so I see how it feels like there is not enough privacy. I apologize you did not get the experience that you were hoping for during your stay. I hope that you will consider coming back under a different circumstance. Thank you again for your feedback. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.
Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

The staff at this hotel goes the extra mile to meet the needs of their guests. We had a problem when checking in and the staff persevered until the problem was solved. Our room is quiet, attractive and comfortable; the view is magnificent!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Linda R
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate the kudos for our staff resolving your issues, and I hope you come see us again very soon. Next time, come for more than one night and let us know you're return guests ;)

Always nice to see our neighbors from the Valley!

Saara Ronan