Loved it, loved it, loved it! My daughter and I took a 2 week road trip in Arizona, and we added this stop at the suggestion of a friend. My only regret is that we only stayed one night. There was so much to see and do. The shuttle made it easy to go out to dinner and do some shopping. The concierge was very helpful and booked a PINK JEEP tour for us! It was fantastic! I highly recommend it. Be sure to ask why PINK Jeeps. ;) Terraces are very relaxing with spectacular views. Breakfast was quite good. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western