We loved it so much we booked one extra day! The views from the patios are beyond words! The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The room we had was just a normal run-of-the-mill room but it was very clean. We loved the fact that the coffee pot was one of those single-use machines and pods were provided. That's very nice when you want to make coffee but you are the only one drinking coffee. Also, the continental breakfast was fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western + Iniative, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western