We have stayed in Sedona on a number of occasions at the other Best Western in town but decided the West Sedona location that this htel offered might be a nice change.
On the positive side, the hotel is in a good location near many restaurants and close to walking/mountain bike trails. The hotel is very clean, modern and well equiped.
However the big negative for us is the lack of privacy..the only entrance/windows into the room overlook common areas in which other guests use and walk by. This means that you need to shut curtains darkening the room when you require privacy..I hate a dark, closed room and prefer natural light from private balconys etc.I really disliked the fact that whilst the hotel had nice views from public balconys you need to share these and outdoor furniture is at a premium.
We checked out after one night and checked into the other Best Western where private balconys affording red rock views are available.
This may not bother other potential guests but if privacy is a concern you may wish to look elsewhere for accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western