This a super nice hotel with a breathtaking view. Not your usual Best Western. Our room was pretty standard with a few nice upgrades. However, the exterior of the hotel was first class. we had a giant terrace in front of our room to enjoy the amazing views. The staff was really great, especially Joan, the Concierge. Her recommendations were right on the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western