“Great view!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
New Palestine, Indiana
“Great view!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was very friendly, and the room was comfortable. The views were outstanding! There were tables and chairs right outside our room to enjoy the sunset. My husband & I got up to watch the sunrise the next morning. There are some paths right next to the hotel where I was able to get some great pictures. Breakfast was good. They have a machine where you can make hot pancakes that we really liked. They also have a free shuttle that we took to the shops, while some other people got dropped off at a grocery store. The driver was very friendly & courteous. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I am so pleased to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff really tries to treat each guest with the best customer service possible and they seemed to have accomplished that with you. I am very happy that you enjoyed the pancakes at breakfast! I am also glad that the shuttle was so useful to you. Thank you for the great review! I hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (674)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I have taken one grandchild to Sedona for two years. We had outstanding service, very professional, and friendly. The views were fantistic. The two ladies in the brakfast room Hyde and Ashly (I am not sure I spelled their names correctly) went above and beyond in providing exceptional service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with or without children.

Room Tip: Request a room that goes out onto a large patio area.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
What a great review! We love it when family vacations are brought to our location. It brings us great joy to hear about the wonderful time our guests have during their stay with us. I will be sure to let Hyde the Breakfast Manager how pleased you were with her customer service. Thank you for the wonderful review. We cannot wait to have you as our guest again soon!
Knoxville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night on a recent visit and it is wonderful! The front desk staff make you feel welcome and even give you a welcome gift bag at check in. We had a queen room which was very clean and quiet. Walk out the door and you have beautiful views of the red rocks. There are tables and chairs right there so you can enjoy your coffee! The breakfast was wonderful and hot with lots of choices. We would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
I am so pleased to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. It is definitely our goal to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and it seems that we have done just that. I am thrilled to hear that you liked the views, the shared terraces, and our hot breakfast. Please come back and see us again soon!
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I spent our 25th wedding anniversary here 2 weeks ago, while mentioning that the front desk sent over a wonderful bottle of wine! Great location in Sedona. Amazing sunrise and sunsets! Great breakfast ! Comfortable, clean and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank carol m
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Congratulations on your milestone anniversary! We are thrilled that we could help you celebrate with a nice bottle of wine and those amazing terrace views. Thank you for your compliments for us, we can't wait until your next visit!
Ringoes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed with in Room 303 on September 26th to celebrate my retirement and our anniversary during our recent trip west. We enjoyed our stay! Our room was clean, well-appointed and a delight! Our view was fabulous (as promised it would be when we made our reservations) and the staff was outstanding and helpful. We also enjoyed the complimentary water bottles, breakfast, the swimming pool, spa, outdoor balcony and being away frm the busy city! The bed, pillows (many for our own preference) and sheets made for a GREAT sleep! While this trip only allowed us the overnight at Best Western Inn of Sedona, we wished we had more time to spend! We were more than happy to recommend this hotel to all of our friends as one of the highlighted accommodations on our trip.

Room Tip: Room 303 had a great view!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Congratulations on your retirement and anniversary, and thank you for spending them with us! I am so pleased you enjoyed our facilities, amenities and staff. And while your visit was short, that only gives you an excuse to come back. We look forward to your next visit!
Dallas, Tx
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Enjoyed my 3 night stay at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona in June 2012 with 2 friends. The room was comfortable, reasonably-priced, and conveniently located. The staff at the front desk was helpful in arranging activities and handling whatever other needs arose. Loved the hot breakfast each morning, was really delicious, lots of choices. The only thing to keep in mind is that there is no elevator. This is not an issue for those staying on the 1st or 3rd levels as there is parking access for each of those. We were staying on the 2nd level and had to lug our suitcases up and down stairs. Not a huge deal, but something to keep in mind. Beautiful views from the balconies, would definitely recommend and would stay there again.

Room Tip: I would opt for the 3rd level. Best views and parking access.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
We always love to hear your kind compliments for our grounds and staff! I am glad to hear you took advantage of our hot breakfast, and found the choices to be plentiful. I am sorry to hear about your difficulty with the stairs. We do have graded sidewalks all over the property to access the rooms without doing steps. We also have a bellman on staff to assist with luggage. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us over all, please come see us again soon!
Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I travel extensively for my work and on vacations. This hotel was the nicest 3.5 star property I have ever experienced. Our room was on the first level with an east facing view that was just lovely. Room was recently renovated and very comfortable, although the AC/heater unit was a bit noisy and it was difficult to regulate the room temperature.... time for those to be updated as well. The staff and general manager were very accomodating when I had to make a last minute change to my reservation due to a family illness back home. Cannot thank them enough for their understanding and kindness. Make sure to tap into the helpful and knowledgable concierge staff... they recommended a very enjoyable vortex tour that we just loved.

Room Tip: East facing rooms have the best views.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
I am impressed to hear that we've rated very highly in your opinion, with all your travel experiences! We work diligently to make sure our guests feel comfortable and welcome, and it sounds like we succeeded with you. I am sorry to hear about the noisy air conditioner. I have made a note of it, and will be working with my engineering staff to resolve the issue. Thank you for making us aware of the situation. Please come see us next time you're in Arizona!