We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was very friendly, and the room was comfortable. The views were outstanding! There were tables and chairs right outside our room to enjoy the sunset. My husband & I got up to watch the sunrise the next morning. There are some paths right next to the hotel where I was able to get some great pictures. Breakfast was good. They have a machine where you can make hot pancakes that we really liked. They also have a free shuttle that we took to the shops, while some other people got dropped off at a grocery store. The driver was very friendly & courteous. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western