Couldn't quite decide whether to give this property 3 or 4 stars; decided on 4 because of a) the fabulous shower and great bathroom amenities, and b) Amanda, the concierge who arranged our tours and was a fountain of information. If I rated this hotel on the basis of the breakfast, it would have been a 2. Well, maybe a 3 because the coffee was good. Go across the street and eat breakfast at the New York Bagel & Deli, and you won't have to fight for a seat in the breakfast room to find they've run out of stuff. Unless you like powdered eggs... The rooms are clean but housekeeping a bit slow. There is a coin operated laundry, which is very convenient. There is no laundry service though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western