My trip to Sedona had two segment. The first segment was with my family and the second was for Spiritual purpose. I have traveled to a number of Best Western Plus and was alway satisfied with the experience and Sedona didn't let me down. The view from the hotel is worth the every penny for the room and then some. And added plus was the lady at the concierge desk, Joan Bickis. This was my first time in Sedona so I had no clue about the who, what, and when. Joan took care of me and my family, suggesting events and resturant. Not to mention fulfilling my spiriual interest, which was heaven sent. Thank You, thank you & thank you to Joan & BW Plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western