“Very nice stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Seal Beach, CA
“Very nice stay”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We styed at this hotel for two nights. Hotel is very clean and nicely decorated. Everything was in working order. Pool area was great and we really appreciated complimentary breakfast. Staff was really friendly and helpful. The view from the patio is increadible.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JackDawson
, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
Sounds like you had a great time! Thank you so much for your kind words for our staff and facilities. We take great care to impress our guests, and make them feel right at home. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your hosts, we look forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (693)
Pinole, California
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. We loved that the sleeping area, the toilet & shower, and the vanity area were all seperated with doors. I was in bed and couldn't tell that my husband was showering. Yes the rooms are a little small but how much time do you really spend in the room. The balcony with the view is worth the stay. It was a little tough taking our lugguage up and down the stairs. The entrance was hard to find. We hope to return to Sedona and would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have actually won awards for the design of this hotel, so I am pleased that the room layout worked well for you. We love that balcony view, too! Next time you come visit us, we can show you how to get to each room without doing stairs, and we always have a bellman on staff to assist with luggage. Thank you for being our guest!
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We are glad we stayed there, but would probably stay on the other side of town if we go again. Room was nice, but a bit small. Loved having a balcony.The views were awesome. Pool and breakfast were nice. Great that is was next to New Frontier’s Market. My husband loved that there was always hot coffee available in the lobby. They had fresh lemonade as well.

1 Thank Michelle L
, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. New Frontiers is a popular place for our guests since it offers organic products and it's in easy walking distance. We do offer the shuttle for places farther away, so it gives our guests alternatives.

I know you said you might stay on the other side of town (we're actually in the geographic middle here), but consider our terraces and our shuttle, and you still can't beat our location.

We hope to see you here with us again!

St. Louis, MO
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western Plus for two nights during a brief stay to Sedona, and never failed to be not only impressed but absolutely blown away by absolutely every facet of this hotel.

The property itself is lovely, with clean, well-decorated rooms and astonishing views of the Sedona scenery. The pool and whirlpool spa were both beautiful and well kept up. The complimentary breakfast every morning was fantastic, with much more variety than the typical rolls and cereal that one might come to expect from a hotel breakfast buffet.

The most impressive part of this hotel, though, has to have been the staff. The front desk was always manned by people who were ready and willing to help with any little question or problem – and Joan, the concierge, was nothing short of amazing. When I stay at a hotel, I expect to be treated with respect and hope to be treated with professionalism. The staff here did so much more than that – I was treated with genuine kindness by everyone, all the time. I'm already planning my next stay!

• Stayed June 2012
Wow! I'm glad you were blown away by our hotel. I was blown away by your review :) Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am so proud of our staff and it's apparent that you felt that pride during your stay.

I am so happy you're already planning a return trip! Please let me know when you plan to return to so I can welcome you back personally!

Looking forward to seeing you back with us.

Pawcatuck, Ct USA
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The staff was very pleasant, we were here for just one evening, and the price was right for Sedona. I would return here, but would reserve a room either on the 100 series or 300 series as the 200 series is difficult to get to. They had a decent breakfast available.

Room Tip: Reserve rooms in the 300 series, they are right there, and access to everything.
1 Thank Fordan
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are proud of our newly upgraded breakfast and of our wonderful staff!

I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves while you were here and I hope to see you back at our hotel soon.

Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was a lovely place to stay while on vacation with my Mom. When we arrived we were greeted by a very genuine receptionist, when I could not sleep due to my Mothers snoring the nigh desk receptionist gave his own personal ear plugs due to them being out! Talk about going above and beyond. Complimentary breakfast worked fine for me, one less meal to eat out and there are tables throughout the hotel where you can enjoy the view while you eat. I did have some frustration at the lobby computer trying to print out my US Airways boarding pass however the ladies behind the desk were able to print for me. They said it is an issue with US Airways system on that computer.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. I'm glad to see you and your mom enjoyed yourselves here... and that we had some ear plugs to make it even more enjoyable ;) I feel we have the best staff around and it appears you benefited from their helpful attitudes and customer care training.

Please come visit us again! We all look forward to having you back with us again.

Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed at Best Western Inn for two nights in June and had a great time. This hotel is located outside of the main downtown area which was perfect for our family,right in the center of restaurants, hikes, attractions. We did have to drive to restaurants, not walking distance, but close. This hotel was very clean, inside and out. We stayed in 8 different hotels on this two week trip, and we all agreed that this hotel had the best breakfast. We would definitely stay here again. The open balcony was great!

• Stayed June 2012
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel! It's nice to see you loved our newly upgraded hot breakfast. We're very proud of that. Our central location and shuttle both give great access to trails and tours.

I am so glad you and your family chose to stay with us and I hope to see you here again! Give us a call and let us know you're returning guests so we can welcome you back.