“Great views, great hotel”

Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
Ranked #10 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Whitby, Canada
“Great views, great hotel”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The hotel is just far enough from the centre of town to make it a quiet area without being too far away from everything you want to see and do in Sedona (about 1 mile to the southwest of the "Y" intersection in Sedona). Hotel has a great outdoor heated pool and spa to relax around after a day out and about. There is a cozy lobby with business/internet service and concierge to help arrange/schedule your activites while in town. A large buffet breakfast is included each morning to get your day off to a good start. After staying here a few days, we called our daughter to join us from Las Vegas for the weekend. We have stayed in Sedona before at other hotels, but will definitely stay here next year when we return. See the note "Tip to help travellers choose a good room".

Room Tip: Rooms on the second and third floors (200's and 300's) open onto a large patio area with cha...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We do have a nice quiet location, as you mentioned, and that is a real plus in this busy resort town. Being centrally located is another plus that provides close proximity to most services and attractions in Sedona.

I hope to see you here with us again very soon. Please let us know you are a returning guest so we can welcome you back!

Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (694)
Ferndale, MI
Reviewed May 18, 2012

First I have to say that the location was awesome. The view from our room and terrace was breathtaking! I have not one single complaint about our three day stay here. The front desk was very helpful, our room was very clean and the refrigerator was a nice addition. The free breakfast was impressive too, including things like scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage and biscuits. Overall a great experience and I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations. We try hard to make your stay memorable, and it truly is a team effort.

Our new hot breakfast is a recent upgrade, with changes in the works for several areas of the hotel, so I hope you come back to experience them soon!

Thank you for spreading the word. I look forward to having you back with us.

Walton Hills, Ohio
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I had the best time in Sedona. For our 50th Wedding Anniversary, the management surprised us with a bottle of wine. The view from our terrace was outstanding and the sunsets magnificent. It was sad to leave but since our family is in the East, we headed back home. I wish we could have found Sedona 50 years ago. We'd have moved there in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: We asked for a room that overlooked the red rocks....Stunning.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
I am so glad you had a grand time for your very special anniversary! We love helping our guests celebrate special occasions and making stays memorable. I hope you will be able to have your whole family come out to stay with us. Sedona is a wonderful destination to share with loved ones.

Thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you back here before your 75th anniversary!

nj
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Good location, wonderful views from the terrace (our room opened onto it), we saw the sunset over the rocks from the terrace, great breakfast, comfortable beds, fridge in room for personal use.
Staff was very friendly and helpful, pool and hot tub was open late :-)
All in all an excellent hotel and a good value.

Room Tip: Not sure if all rooms open to terrace, if not, ask for one that does.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank maltaNj
I appreciate the time you took to provide a review of our hotel. It appears you enjoyed yourselves and were able to see the stunning views from the terraces. We all enjoy the views from there too, so it's always nice to hear from our guests that the feeling is mutual.

I hope to see you back on our terraces soon :)

Waltham, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I really wanted to stay at this hotel after I did my research because it was a decent price -- and those views from the terrace looked amazing.

I'm glad I did book the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona! The terrace and its comfortable seating made for a great place to relax and gaze out at Sedona's gorgeous red rocks. I saw many people enjoying the late afternoon with snacks and wine on the terrace -- smart people!

The pool and hot tub were fantastic for relieving sore muscles after a very long hike around Bell Rock.

After driving around Arizona for days, I was happy to have a night off with the complimentary shuttle service. The driver was so nice and friendly.

The rooms themselves were very clean and modern--maybe slightly small, but who wants to hang out in the hotel when you are in this beautiful area. I loved that there was a mini fridge so that we could store our cold drinks (read: beer!)

The hotel location was in a great place; very close to all of Sedona, plus with easy access to nearby Cottonwood and Jerome. Try the bagel shop about a block away for a really good New York bagel!

I'll definitely stay here again if (when) I visit again!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor for the best terrace experience.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank fuzzypinkbunny
I am certainly glad to see we were able to make your stay a fabulous one! We love being in the geographic center of the town. As you said, it makes it easy to get practically anywhere you need to go. The terraces are a perennial favorite. Those, along with our complimentary shuttle service and Concierge, bring a lot of return visits.

With so much to do here in Sedona, you absolutely make a great point - in an 'outdoor activities' town, guests are out and about from sunrise to sunset, and we work hard to help you make the most of your long day.

We hope you will be coming back to see us soon.

Wallingford, Connecticut
Reviewed May 10, 2012

The hotel is situated close to the junction of 89A and SR 179, making it very convenient to nearby attractions (restaurants, hiking areas etc.). My son and I had our room on the east side of the hotel which afforded beautiful views of the surrounding hills and sunrise. The continental breakfast consisted of the usual fare: scrambled eggs, fruit, yogurt, waffles and various cereals. The staff that we dealt with were cordial. The rooms were comfortable and clean.

Room Tip: Stay on the east side of the hotel so you can have a beautiful view of the surrounding hills and (we...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank maloney1969
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Being centrally located in Sedona is, just as you said, very convenient to almost everything in town. Our complimentary shuttle makes it even easier to get around for dining, shopping, browsing, touring... you name it!

I hope to see you and your family here with us again soon.

Midcoast Maine
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is set on a hill and has beautiful views but you can't see them from inside the very ordinary room. Lovely communal balcony that was unusable during our stay because of the weather. Small breakfast room - hot breakfast but nothing special. Had trouble accessing the wifi using my iPad. Free " wifi" isn't an amenity if it doesn't work.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MEonthelake
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that our hotel didn't meet your expectations and hope you will give us another chance. We are in the midst of a number of upgrades and changes that we hope will enhance your enjoyment of our property on your next visit.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you, or answer further questions.