The hotel is just far enough from the centre of town to make it a quiet area without being too far away from everything you want to see and do in Sedona (about 1 mile to the southwest of the "Y" intersection in Sedona). Hotel has a great outdoor heated pool and spa to relax around after a day out and about. There is a cozy lobby with business/internet service and concierge to help arrange/schedule your activites while in town. A large buffet breakfast is included each morning to get your day off to a good start. After staying here a few days, we called our daughter to join us from Las Vegas for the weekend. We have stayed in Sedona before at other hotels, but will definitely stay here next year when we return. See the note "Tip to help travellers choose a good room".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western