We fell in love with this hotel for the tiered patio with views of the famous Sedona Red Rocks. I was impressed with the staff from the get go because when I called to ask a question about if there were any suites that could have 5 people and they didn't the person I spoke with was ready to provide me with other hotels in Sedona that did have 5 person suites. We instead decided to book here anyway and split to two rooms because we just had to see the view. The great service continued at check-in with the front desk staff who immediately recommended restaurants and provided discount cards to a few places. The concierge was also amazing and she stopped on her way out the door to answer our one last question. The front lobby is beautiful and has a nice fireplace. Our rooms were very nice and very clean. The hot tub was wonderful, especially after dark for stargazing. Breakfast was one of the best I have had at a hotel with plenty of hot food and other options as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western