From my first call to reserve a room with package deals to our checkout, I could not have asked for better service. I had called a second time to ask for a 3rd floor room as I had read on Tripadvisor that those rooms were ground level and there was no elevator for the other levels. I have bad knees and can't do well with stairs. They were so kind to set us up with a 3rd floor room with wonderful, beautiful, unbelievable views. The room was large and the terrace was wonderful! The breakfast was ok (good blueberry waffles), but I wish there had been a choice of donuts included, and it would have been nice to have someone make omeletes, Also, if you do not require housekeeping service one day, be sure to put the 'Do Not Disturb' magnetic on both doors. Overall, thank you to everyone for the terrific stay. I will recommend your hotel to anyone visiting Sedona. The location is great, and the views can't be beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western