My wife and I stayed at the Best Western Inn of Sedona the week of July 11th and it was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was very clean, which is very important to both of us. The shuttle service was excellent and made our first night go very smooth. But the best thing was the view from our balcony, it truely was a little slice of heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western