Junipine Resort
$319
$694
$545
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$139
Orbitz.com
$229
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$285
$259
Orbitz.com
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
$459
$394
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoak creek canyonforest viewhot tubfull kitchenmaster bedroomwrap around deckmiles north of sedonahiking trailwood burninglarge deckcreek runningslide rock state parkbeautiful drivepeaceful settinggranite countertopsminute drivedining table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My BF and I booked this stay a month ago and based on previous reviews I knew to ask for an updated room, so I called and they assured me i would have a remodeled room, when I arrived I asked the same request and again was assured it was an updated room, however it was only semi updated. The counters and some of the appliances, as well as the bathroom counters had been updated. However it has old furniture for example the couch smelled and is thread bare on the cushions. The bed was not comfy and the sheets had a weird smell as well. If you're looking for a great location outside of Sedona and have a big family to cook for this is a great place as the provide almost all the kitchen amenities you could ask for, and the peacefulness of the grounds was a huge plus the staff was also very friendly.if your looking to be close to town and want something more modern I don't recommend the Junipine Resort.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
junipine, General Manager at Junipine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Unfortunately, I have not been able to reach you through Tripadvisor to address your concerns. Regardless, we fell short of your expectations. We always encourage guests to book direct with us versus Expedia and other online travel agents as you have the opportunity to express specific needs and expectations via phone or in the comments section on our website booking page. We can even send you photos in advance of your stay so that you will feel comfortable with your confirmed accommodations. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to get you back with us at Junipine soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Sure feels like home and it has been a great stay. Weather perfect for hiking as it is cold when you start and all your jackets are off when you are done. Exciting news about refresh of the Cafe-eager to see updated menu and wine list. My unit was perfectly clean, comfortable and the wood burning fireplace made it so cozy today when it snowed...the staff could not be more hospitable and welcoming. After the Super Bowl got so bad, I borrowed the front desk's DVDs of Downton Abby and went into a happy PBS coma. BTW new TV service is sooo much better. Come see all the improvements here in the Canyon. I WILL be back...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon, and showing you our new menus and possibly the next season of Downton Abby for your DVD player ;)

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was recently in Sedona and stayed at the Junipine Resort in unit 36. This is a larger end unit.

Junipine sits in Oak Creek Canyon about 7 miles north of Sedona. It is a nice drive and affords you a lot of peaceful evenings after climbing, shopping or sightseeing in Sedona. Driving through the canyon twice a day gave us the opportunity to see the changes in the canyon wall depending upon the location of the sun.

This unit has a very nice view of the canyon from the deck as well as the dining room. I loved the mirror in the living/dining area that you can see the canyon wherever you sit!!
The unit was very comfortable with new, upscale furniture and decorations. Beds super comfy. Ditto for the pillows. There were a generous 6 of them on the king bed in the master bedroom!!
Since the weather was cold most of the week, we enjoyed the large stone fireplace to add warmth as well as ambiance to our stay.
The unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths downstairs and a charming loft accessed by a circular stairway. I think this opens up the room since the stairs are tucked in the corner near the galley kitchen. It appears the unit can easily sleep 6-8 since there are 2 single beds in the loft, 2 queen beds in the second bedroom and the king in the master bedroom (with a marvelous shower that has a nice rain-fall shower-head).
I highly recommend Junipine's unit 36. Hopefully I will go back and stay there again. There is so much to do and see in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

I think that you have done a better job describing Creekhouse #36 than we ever have! Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I loooove Junepine! I have referred this resort and its lovely setting, tucked in the mountains of Oak Creek Canyon to many people. I rented a 2 bedroom "apt" - I believe it was #112 on the river! The massive fireplace was beautiful, the views are unbelievable and the nature hikes were amazing. So peaceful sitting on the deck, listening to the water. At night- it is pitch dark (as another reviewer mentioned)- but that is the whole purpose of seeking this place out. Seclusion at its best! It is not a Hyatt or a Hilton or the Biltmore. These are lovely, and spacious condos on one of the most beautiful scenic routes in AZ, I believe. My 13 yr old son and I stayed here while skiing flagstaff. We loved it-

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank SnowSeeker222

There are no other accommodations like Junipine in Oak Creek Canyon. Number 12 was recently remodeled, and it is rightfully requested often. Bring yourselves back to Junipine soon – we look forward to having you with us!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I have come here for our past three anniversaries and we absolutely love it. We have had a forrest view room and a creek view room and both are very nice. Bedroom was very romantic with a wood burning fireplace, wood provided by hotel, and very comfortable bed. Overall it is very private, very romantic, and a very nice getaway for two. I would highly suggest to anyone.

Room Tip: A room with a creek view is more expensive but worth the money.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple