$119
$88
Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$124
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$169
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

$249
$228
$206
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $275/night.

Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$131
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$238
$188
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

$170
$145
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$89
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$399
$352
Cancelon
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $475/night.

All reviewsgolf coursetime sharefull kitchensales presentationsales pitchgrand canyonone bedroom unitred rocksconcierge deskbell rockthe sofa bedtimeshare exchangesmall kitchenwasher dryerhot tubminute driveceiling fan
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Arrived here yesterday with my family. Lovely apartment with ajoining door for our son with his own bathroom and kitchen! Been into old town for the day and have booked a jeep ride for tomorrow. Lots of shops to suit everyone and only a ten minute drive really is beautiful and a very different view on America- be mindful that this is a time share and you will be approached to attend a presentation although you wont be bullied into it. Stalff very helpful Tyler looked after us and was professional and friendly. Last night we got nibbles which were free and there is plenty going on. Yes would come again.

1  Thank Lizi999
diamondresorts, Manager at Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time during your stay to post a review of our resort. We are pleased to hear to that our staff treated you and your family well. They take great pride in treating our guests with professional courtesy and friendliness, as if they were part of their own family. We hope the rest of your vacation went well, and look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We booked a family trip six days and five nights at the Ridge. Originally we had chosen Los Abrigados as our destination but it was booked solid after being featured in a summer issue of a timeshare travel magazine. This was an exchange weekend using timeshare exchange company and I was a little apprehensive because we traded a two bedroom unit, but there was only a 1 bedroom unit available at the Ridge. A month prior to leaving for vacation I called the resort and spoke with Lilliana. I requested a room with a view on the second floor. Upon arriving on the first day Kevin at the front desk was charming and helpful. He assured me Lilliana was able to comply with my request and the view was very good. We were quickly checked in. When I ask about maps he directed me across room to the concierge desk.

The Pitch
This is a timeshare property so I was expecting the pitch for us to attend an informational tour. I completely understand why they have to pitch to us. I was perfectly prepared to attend their session just to see what they offered, however, the insistence that my husband must attend was where the deal fell through. While I don't mind sitting through it...the memory of our last two and half hour 'info tour' is still indelibly stamped in his mind. After all, we are already owners. All properties, not just this one, should try to downsize their tour and tailor it for owners. While the concierge person insisted it would only take 1.5 hours I had a difficult time believing it. I've been to four other presentations at four different properties and it always takes longer than 1.5 hours. I could not in good conscious follow through with the tour. I would have gone by myself (after all that is how we bought our original property), but I could not drag my husband.

The other thing that stuck out for me was there was almost no interaction with the concierge desk other than scheduling the info tour. Perhaps that is where they can start making changes. They could focus more on what is available in and around the grounds and how they can assist in booking excursions or activities and tell guest exactly how much we can save booking with them as opposed to booking it ourselves. It wasn't until I agree to the tour initially that I was given coupons for activities and dining. If I knew I could get a 10-15% discount because I booked through concierge as opposed to booking directly myself and using AAA or other programs I would have. It would have saved me time and aggravation searching for deals on the internet. This type of assistance would have a more lasting impression on me than any 1.5 hour info tour. I can see the property myself and look up any other questions on the internet. I consider myself to be an average traveler with a modest amount of discretionary income. I don't believe I am the only one attempting to maximize every dollar used on traveling and every available vacation hour on relaxing and enjoying the vacation. When I speak to other timeshare owners they share my opinion.

Location
The location was phenomenal. It was fifteen minutes from 'downtown Sedona' but it felt like our own private resort. We were directly across from one of the pools and not once were we disturbed by noise from any enjoying a swim. While relaxing on the balcony occasionally a golf cart would pass below and the familiar whack of club hitting the golf ball could be heard, but it was not disruptive. While sitting inside with the balcony door closed you couldn't hear the golfers at all.

All major roads were easily accessible from our locations. Our day trips to visit the sights in other cities near Sedona were easy to plan and navigate. The outlet shopping, post office, grocery store and gas station were 5 minutes away. This was very convenient.

Amenities
The Activities Calendar was given to us at check-in. There was something for everyone including young children and adults. You could be as active or relaxed as you wanted. The fitness center was open 24hrs. It had three TV's and courtesy towels. The pools were open 8am to 10pm. We were given pool towels and room towels. A very nice touch considering how often children go in and out the pool. One caveat- keep track of your pool towels. You will be charged if they turn up missing from the room. There were gas barbeque grills at the pools so planning a relax day was super easy. Our pool also had a soda vending machine and separate ice machine. Perfect for a poolside afternoon in the sun. The business center had two computers, complimentary coffee and I was able to printout our airplane boarding passes without incurring additional charges. I really appreciated this courtesy. It is a very minor thing, but I hate being charged for printing boarding passes. After all the money you spend on vacation it's just one more annoyance.

I would stay at The Ridge again without hesitation. As a matter of fact I recommended it to a relative who is also a timeshare owner and planning a trip within the next two months. The views were amazing the staff was helpful and pleasant and the location was perfect.

Room Tip: Call in advance as early as possible to request a good room with a view. The more time they have to accommodate you the better.
2  Thank jstdreamin

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review. We are delighted to hear that we were able to accommodate your view request, and that our location met your vacation needs. Our staff takes great pride in going the extra mile in providing excellent Customer Service. We appreciate the feedback you provided in regard to our concierge staff. It is important to us to see where our strengths and weaknesses are, and this information will go a long way in assisting us find out where we need improvement and make the appropriate changes. The tips you have provided for our future guests will be of great assistance to them. We look forward to being able to accommodate you and your family again in the near future.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were very unfortunate to have a unit above a unit with a faulty ceiling fan which kept us awake all of the first night of our stay. This was rectified early the next morning and thereafter we had a great time at this resort. Pools are great, unit was clean, spacious and comfortable with. Good view too. The resort is a little out of Sedona so be prepared for a 15 minute drive into town. Overall very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Our team members are dedicated to ensuring that our guests have a great stay. While we regret that you started your stay with an issue, we’re pleased to hear that it was quickly resolved by our team and everything went smoothly after.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you felt about your stay, and we hope you come back to see us in the future!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed in one of their apartments. Very nice, and convenient for golf courses, local shopping and beautiful scenery. The apartment was clean, peaceful and provided all we needed for our 3 night stay including fridge freezer microwave beach towels. Free launderette. Several pool areas. You have to pay for wifi. Would not use Sedona ATV again who charged us 275 dollars for 4 hours rental which we felt we could have done far cheaper or even walked or biked some of the suggested routes.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Pattyjack
Reviewed August 12, 2012

stayed as an exchange with RCI, and were happy with the room--the most comfortable pull-out couch ever, but a very cheap little roll-away cot. kitchen well appointed, loved the ice machine. no view but close to the fitness room and pools.
pools were open until 10, which we found a bit early. one hot tub with open sky was nice on clear nights.
fitness room all right--only bike was broken the week we were there--ellipticals, treadmills, free weights, weight machines, a ball, mats.
no wifi in the resort--needed to pay a certain amount per device through AT&T.
monday morning was a jewellery show, but we had no point of reference to know if the prices were good, so we didn't buy anything. turns out they were good prices. also an informative presentation on spiders and snakes.
our presentation on their time share was gruelling--they came for us 20 minutes late and ended up finishing a full hour after they were supposed to.
had a few good suggestions for restaurants and sites, but mostly took care of those things ourselves. housekeeping only came once during the week, but replaced my son's lost pool towel easily enough.

Room Tip: building 3 is near the pools and reception/fitness room. i liked the location, but there was no view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family