Review Highlights
Insightful, delightful and unique - do it !

Andrea embodies authenticity and non-judgementalism, with pragmatism and a deep care for nature... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2019
Alan A
via mobile
Great hike and interesting discussions

Andrea is a very warm, kind, and knowledgeable person. Me and my wife experienced some difficulties... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
Joe B
Central Florida

All reviews christelle nature oak creek hike
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Andrea met me at my hotel and drove me to a state park on Oak Creek. There were a variety of possible walks, but since it was an exceedingly hot day we chose a shady stroll along the creek. We got to know each other as we walked along and shared stories about our lives and the things we believed and why. We talked about events that had shaped our lives and how. Dr. Christelle is a university professor of Philosophy and talking with her is very fun, like sitting with your best friends and solving the problems of the universe. She mailed me a reading list and left me with much to think about.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Frank W
Andrea_SPEX, Owner at Sedona Philosophy Experience, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Frank,
Thanks for this great review! What a great time we had reflecting on the banks of Oak Creek. Hope to see you in Sedona again! All best wishes, Andrea