“Nice spa retreat”

Sedona's New Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy our elegant decor, our highly trained and licensed international staff and the most luxurious and health-restoring treatments and spa products in our Sedona spa. We use refined flower oils and pure aromatherapy. Many of our signature body products are handcrafted in Sedona using desert native herbs. We feature face spa products from PEVONIA BOTANICA, an all natural and eco-friendly skincare line, providing true phenomenal results for your skin. Sedona is a place for travelers to relax and enjoy the rejuvenating energy of the Sedona’s red earth and red rocks. At Sedona’s New Day Spa you can choose from 35 delightful ways to do just that: Relax, enjoy, and receive the beauty surrounding you in Sedona!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice spa retreat”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The owners of the New Day Spa have thoughtfully created a wonderful retreat atmosphere. I only wanted a neck and shoulder massage the day that I made my appointment. The reception staff was friendly and the spa environment conducive to total relaxation. Ana, my massage therapist, was "A#1"! We talked about my shoulder issues. She recommended a couple of therapeutic stretches, then she got to work. Her technique and touch were perfect for me. The only reason that I rated the spa a 4, instead of a 5, is that they required my credit card security code when I booked the appointment. I have no problem securing a reservation with a credit card, but I thought requiring the code was a bit over the top.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Absolutely Wonderful!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Sedona New Day Spa is absolutely wonderful. We were visiting Sedona for a week and it was recommended to us as the top choice of the locals. We both had massages and honestly, they were the best massages we've ever experienced. The environment was warm and inviting, elegant snacks and fruit infused water, coffee, tea. The atmosphere was just so welcoming and relaxing. Our massage therapists could not have been nicer and more professional. I would highly recommend this spa.

Sedona, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Secret GArden Treatment”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I am a long time New Day Spa Spa Client. I signed up for the Secret Garden Treatment 90 minutes and $155 on discount. What has usually been an excellent experience for me in the past turned into a great disappointment. The Vichy Shower malfunctioned. My therapist, after 3 requests for a more firm touch, did not alter her pressure and told me "this is not a deep tissue treatment" despite the fact I have had this treatment about 15 times at this establishment and no therapist ever balked at my request. My final bill was $165.75 with a supposed 15% discount due to the malfunctioning shower. I now need to recheck their figures to make sure I wasn't overcharged. Overall, I love this spa and have returned for years yet today was not an enjoyable or relaxing experience for me.

1 Thank Deb S
Sedona, Arizona
“Warm and Beautiful environment”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Sedona New Day Spa is a warm and beautiful environment. The staff is friendly and inviting.
Tina is an excellent aesthetician. She gave me a lip and eyebrow wax and even took care to put ice packs on so I would not have any allergic reaction. She is very attentive to detail
and to the client's comfort. All around a wonderful place!

Victoria, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Great Full Service Spa”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been coming to Sedona's New Day Spa for 4 years for pedicures and have always been very happy with the results. The staff and greeters are professional, polite and friendly; the spa itself is immaculately clean, and offers a complimentary tea/coffee/snack table. Lots of magazines to read. My only complaint is that they don't carry OPI nail polish.... So I bring my own. Ronda does a great job on pedicures, and I have no hesitation recommending her. I haven't used the other services yet (like a massage) and so can't speak to that other than to say that the clients who come back to the waiting room are looking pretty mellow and happy about the experience:)

Visited November 2013