“I wish I went to this place earlier”

Sedona's New Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 77 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy our elegant decor, our highly trained and licensed international staff and the most luxurious and health-restoring treatments and spa products in our Sedona spa. We use refined flower oils and pure aromatherapy. Many of our signature body products are handcrafted in Sedona using desert native herbs. We feature face spa products from PEVONIA BOTANICA, an all natural and eco-friendly skincare line, providing true phenomenal results for your skin. Sedona is a place for travelers to relax and enjoy the rejuvenating energy of the Sedona’s red earth and red rocks. At Sedona’s New Day Spa you can choose from 35 delightful ways to do just that: Relax, enjoy, and receive the beauty surrounding you in Sedona!
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had a spa pedicure. It was a nice and relaxing experience. I didn't have to wait long for my treatment, but the waiting area was wonderful. They had refreshments and interesting books to read while you're waiting. They also had a deck of tarot cards which kept me entertained. The spa was very clean. I'll have to come back here again and get another treatment.

There are newer reviews for Sedona's New Day Spa

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I went to this spa and had the lympathic massage. It's a light massage that focuses on opening up lympathic passage ways. Although it's not an intensive massage, i felt relaxed and very calm afterwards. My therapist Kaytaia was communicative and knowledgable about the benefits of this massage. The spa is clean and friendly. Try the cucumber flavored water.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

On September 23, 2012, I took my friend to this spa for her birthday. We both got the Blue Sage Ritual. The treatment was excellent. However after the treatment, we were sent to the showers. That is great also, except there was NO shampoo in the shower and we were told my the ladies doing the treatment, to put shampoo on our hair BEFORE water to make getting the oil that is massaged into the hair and scalp would come out easier. There was no one in the post treatment area, so I wrap a towel around me and found someone in the reception area. I informed her we needed shampoo. I was told she would be right there. I went back and waited. She finally came in, bring three new women into the treatment area. I stuck my head out to get the shampoo and was told she was busy and it would be in "10 minutes or so". TEN MINUTES.......you have got to be kidding me. After two treatments at $195.00 each and two $40.00 tips......TEN MINUTES!!!!!!!!!! I loved the treatment, but I will never go back. The after care is nonexistent. Plus the very young girl came back to the showers to tell me I should have waited as she got the others ready for their treatments. Coundn't I see she was "busy". I am buck naked, oily hair, can't shower until the shampoo is in the hair so the oil will come out. You have got to be kidding me. I am to "busy" to go back.

K. Mahoney

8  Thank kjmetoo
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I decided to treat my wife for her birthday while we were visiting Sedona and chose the New Day Spa because it was recommended by one of the top spas in the area that was booked. I am glad I did since we both had a great visit. Although the site could look deceiving, the staff was very welcoming and the spa gave us a relaxing feeling as soon as we entered. My wife and I got a couples hot stone massage.... Amazing! Then my wife had a 60 minute facial treatment that she said was the best she had ever received. The staff was very personable but also very professional. After a day in the sun, I would recommend the New Day Spa to anyone!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I use New Day Spa a few times per year. Usually spoil myself with a massage and facial. This time only had time for a facial, but as always, loved every minute of it. If you want to pamper yourself, they have some wonderful new massages that I am dying to try! The water one (can't remember the exact name) looks awesome. I always look forward to having my face feel clean and soft, and I leave with a glow. Thanks to Tina for another great face!!