“Expensive”

Sedona's New Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy our elegant decor, our highly trained and licensed international staff and the most luxurious and health-restoring treatments and spa products in our Sedona spa. We use refined flower oils and pure aromatherapy. Many of our signature body products are handcrafted in Sedona using desert native herbs. We feature face spa products from PEVONIA BOTANICA, an all natural and eco-friendly skincare line, providing true phenomenal results for your skin. Sedona is a place for travelers to relax and enjoy the rejuvenating energy of the Sedona’s red earth and red rocks. At Sedona’s New Day Spa you can choose from 35 delightful ways to do just that: Relax, enjoy, and receive the beauty surrounding you in Sedona!
Charlotte, North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Expensive”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The spa experiance was jsut average....my usband was not impressed with his message. Money is best spent on something else

Visited January 2012
1 Thank ilive2dive

sedona
“A wonderful spa and top rate spa therapists.”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Treat yourself to a wonderful facial at Sedona's New Day Spa. After walking in you are greeted with a warm neck wrap, taken into a beautifully appointed waiting area, complete with lemon water, strawberries and many other delicious snacks and then treated to an hour of luxury. Tina is the best!

Visited April 2012
Andrea B, General Manager at Sedona's New Day Spa, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We enjoy hearing from our clients and look forward to serving you again! Andrea
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totally Relaxing”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This had to of been one of the best massages i have ever had!!! June was awesome. I had a migraine that morning and she was concerned that it would make it worse. It definitely made it better i was so relaxed and had no tension or headache after the massage. I would absolutely positively recommend this spa from the services to the staff it was A1!!!!!

Visited March 2012
Breckenridge, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing, rejuvenating, really great products”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I love getting facials so I wanted to try out this place while I was visiting Sedona. I love that I was able to book online. My aesthetician was Tina. She was phenomenal!! She did not get product in my hair and she customized the treatment to fit my particular needs. My face thanks you Tina. I was getting compliments all day on how my skin looked. Whenever I come back Tina will be who I go to and always for a 90 min session. Perfecto!! What a great ending to my vacation.

2 Thank Jlafrano
Phoenix, Arizona
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Not worth the money although the massage was ecellent”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

this place was recommended y our host at our bed and breakfast. We had such high hopes as the reservation experience was excellent. We were greeted warmly. The waiting area was nice and the snacks were a nice touch. There was ABSOLUTELY NO LOCKER ROOM for my husband.The womens locker area was ok. Very minimal. We signed up for the couples package. The bath was very nice but the fake flowers surrounding the tub were cheesy. The massages were very good. both my husband and I were very pleased. he especially loved the head, neck and shoulder massage. my manicure and pedicure were expensive and was supposed to include a hand and foot massage which were non existent. some lame excuse was given. My brow wax was excellent. overall a very mixed experience.

Visited March 2012