“Great way to get oriented.”
Review of Sedona Trolley

Sedona Trolley
Ranked #26 of 93 Tours in Sedona
Reviewed October 25, 2013

On the first day of our weeks stay, we took the "B" tour. It was an excellent way to get our bearings and to decide how to spend some of our time in Sedona. Our driver was very knowledgeable about the area, some geology, local wildlife and provided very nice blankets for those that were in the open air part of the trolley.

2  Thank Mike16248
There are newer reviews for Sedona Trolley

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Other travelers suggested that we do this first when you get to Sedona. Take tour A and B that lasts two hours for $48.00 for both of us after $2.00 discount we got from hotel. They gave a very good overview of both Sedona and West Sedona along with many photo opportunities of rock formations, cathedral and walking trails. When you are done you have a good handle where to and how to get there.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The tour was ok. I actually provided more detail on my personal overview by researching online. The best benefit was not having to try and park at the chapel.
I was traveling with my elderly parents that require assistance and the driver rushed them and had no empathy at all when I explained they needed a moment to get situated. "I can't wait forever" were his exact words.
I would never suggest a company that treats people like that (when dealing with general public is THEIR JOB).

2  Thank Christy S
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We took both tours since this was our first time in Sedona. We enjoyed the tours very much because the driver pointed out the different rock formations and places of interest around town and a brief history. It was informative and a great and relaxing way to tour the town.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We took both trolley tours, one of the canyon and one to the Chapel of the Holy Cross. We could hear the narration well, even sitting in the open air. Both tours lasted just short of an hour. The canyon tour included a lot of information about the geology and its history and about the plants and hikes, and both trips included information about the city and its restaurants, galleries, and attractions, and about the rock formations visible from many locations. The narrator was very good and clearly knew his material well. My phone fell out of my pocket and I was impressed that the trolley company made an effort to contact me so that I could reclaim the phone.

Been to Sedona Trolley? Share your experiences!