“Must do when you first arrive!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sedona Trolley

Sedona Trolley
Ranked #24 of 93 Tours in Sedona
Springdale, Arkansas
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Must do when you first arrive!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Other travelers suggested that we do this first when you get to Sedona. Take tour A and B that lasts two hours for $48.00 for both of us after $2.00 discount we got from hotel. They gave a very good overview of both Sedona and West Sedona along with many photo opportunities of rock formations, cathedral and walking trails. When you are done you have a good handle where to and how to get there.

Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Decent tour, but guide was rude and had attitude.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The tour was ok. I actually provided more detail on my personal overview by researching online. The best benefit was not having to try and park at the chapel.
I was traveling with my elderly parents that require assistance and the driver rushed them and had no empathy at all when I explained they needed a moment to get situated. "I can't wait forever" were his exact words.
I would never suggest a company that treats people like that (when dealing with general public is THEIR JOB).

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Christy S
Los Angeles, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Informative Tour”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We took both tours since this was our first time in Sedona. We enjoyed the tours very much because the driver pointed out the different rock formations and places of interest around town and a brief history. It was informative and a great and relaxing way to tour the town.

Atlanta, Georgia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Excellent and informative introduction to Sedona”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We took both trolley tours, one of the canyon and one to the Chapel of the Holy Cross. We could hear the narration well, even sitting in the open air. Both tours lasted just short of an hour. The canyon tour included a lot of information about the geology and its history and about the plants and hikes, and both trips included information about the city and its restaurants, galleries, and attractions, and about the rock formations visible from many locations. The narrator was very good and clearly knew his material well. My phone fell out of my pocket and I was impressed that the trolley company made an effort to contact me so that I could reclaim the phone.

Apalachin, New York
195 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 212 helpful votes
“Nice Overview for First Timers”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

There are two tours, one to the Boynton Canyon area of West Sedona and the other basically goes to the Chapel of the Holy Cross with some stories along the way. You can do this in a car a lot cheaper if you have some directions, but you would be missing some of the history. We arrived a few days before our Brother and Sister in-law arrived. We took the Western trolley the first day which drove us down 89A turned onto Dry Creek Rd. and told us some tales about the rock formation in the area and where some "stars" lived (Opry, Sharon Stone, Al Pacino, etc.) though the only house pointed out was Ms. Stones. Learn the Walt Disney lived at the base of Thunder Mountain in the 40's and 50's. The Trolley stays on the road. The southbound one stops for 15-20 minutes at the Chapel and the rest of the tour is pointing out rock formations that you can see from anywhere in the city. If you take one jeep tour, you get the same information before going off roading for a few hours. If your not up for the jeep tour, then take the trolley.

1 Thank msmacher

Been to Sedona Trolley? Share your experiences!