“excellent tour.”

31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“excellent tour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was a little bit leary about taking this trolley tour because it was unbelievably cold that Sunday morning....the temp was in the 20's. Well I Knew I made the right decision picking Sedona Trolley to take me on this incredible tour because right off the bat the driver offered us blankets for our comfort. The tour quide was very personable and down to earth, and had a wealth of knowledge of the spectactular sites in Sedona. He shared some of his life experiences while living on a native american reservation, and told my friend and I the best place to purchase the jewerly we were interested in buying for sourviners. All and all it was one of the best guided tours I have taken.

Visited January 2013

Libertyville
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun Trip Around Sedona”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Sedona Trolley was the perfect way to get an idea of what to do while in Sedona. We took both routes and I would suggest it to everyone. Not too long, just perfect.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Karenalsbury
Brooklyn, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nice and informative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

great starting point. We used it as our only tour on our short time in Sedona. It gave us a quick nice view of everything there is to do there. Had we had the time, we would have used that info to go and see everything that we had seen on the tour.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Tzandbr
Birmingham, Alabama
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“A Great way to get an overview of the area!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

A very comfortable way to see the highlights of this lovely area with a knowledgeable tour driver giving you historic highlights. We made three stops for pictures and the highlight of the uptown ride was the visit to the CHapel of the Rock! Even my 20 somethings' sons and their wives said this was a great way to see Sedona!

Visited November 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's okay, a nice way to get to know Sedona”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

A nice little tour of Sedona, but nothing overly special. The tourguide/driver is the key, and ours wasn't really much to talk about. He even had some of his facts wrong! Not a bad way to spend an hour or two, but don't expect a rememberful experience.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank KirkCarter

Been to Sedona Trolley? Share your experiences!