“sedona attractions”

Ranked #25 of 94 Tours in Sedona
Doha, Qatar
“sedona attractions”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

a must see, if you visit arizona, soo amazing sites, we did not take a tour packages, we went by our own, we rented a 4x4 wheels, so we have the time to admire the place. we used GPS it`s a great helped.

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to see Sedona”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

fun, beautiful, convenient and refreshing way to see all the major Sedona attractions. We took the 2 hour tour and saw both sides of the city. The driver was very informative and very knowledgable. Great value !

LaPaz, IN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Save your money”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We took the 1 hr. option, and although there was some good info provided, there was a lot of comments not related to the history or topography of the area. And we were promised two stops for taking photos and we only got one that was 3-4 min. Long. Just about enough time to get everyone off the trolley and then back on. And the girl selling the tickets might want to look for other employment since she obviously is not happy with this job. We did a lot of other activities while we were here and this is the only one we wouldn't choose again knowing what we know now.

3 Thank Lisa G
Chicago, IL
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Excellent slower-paced option!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a wonderful way to BEGIN your Sedona trip, especially for those who do not, or cannot, go driving around this vast area on their own. If you've already done another tour that provided anecdotal and geographical information about Sedona and the surrounding Red Rocks region, you will probably be bored with this tour.
Although I had already done a Pink Jeep tour, this time I was interested in learning about more than just the local geography, plants and wildlife. Our tour guide was very personable, and kept up a running dialogue about the history of Sedona and its naming, as well as a few of its more notable past residents. I did both the A & B tours, so I saw the Chapel and visited a couple of trailheads as well. This was great, as the day I visited those places they were so full that there was no parking available, had I chosen to drive to those places myself.
The driver did mention a few local establishments in passing, but not in a way that felt like an advertisement. In fact, several locals had also suggested we visit the Haunted Burger if we took a day trip to Jerome, so it must be worth a visit. Most of the locals offered suggestions of places to visit, dine, and stay, which makes sense as this town depends on tourism. That the driver did this also was not offensive to me in the least.
On the first of the two tours, the 25-30 passengers included 2 families with small children, another soccer mom type like myself, and the rest were AARP member types, lol. The second tour saw some of the elderlies remain with me, and then we got another young family, one middle-aged couple, one young couple, and the rest seniors.
The only flaw is that the driver repeated some information about the town's history and points of interest during A & B, but then that is to be expected as most people do not do both tours. For me, that is still much better than driving around and looking at these things without any narrative or context. Hearing it while you visit is also much better than reading about it before or after the fact.
When we bring family out with us, I will persuade them to do at least one of the tours with me, as I would not mind hearing some of the local lore again.

2 Thank familydiva
Bluffton, South Carolina
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Great intro to Sedona”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A must do to become familiar with Sedona's history and places to visit. We did both the A & B tour and were not disappointed. There are quite a few stops for picture taking and our narrator gave us hints on other areas of interest.

Visited October 2012

Been to Sedona Trolley? Share your experiences!