We went to Hundred Rox for our Thanksgiving dinner. Last year we went to Dahl & DiLuca last Thanksgiving in Sedona and they were hands down better atmosphere and food.
At Hundred Rox, we paid $68 per dinner. This was not the problem - but everything else did not match this.
The biggest disappointment is LOCATION & AMBIANCE: This restaurant is located in the Amara resort lobby. There is not a great view (unless maybe you were sitting outside) - otherwise, the dinner is completely open to lobby. Not the atmosphere expected from this high priced restaurant
2) The food was okay. I had the prime rib and my husband had traditional turkey/ham dinner. Dinner rolls were not fresh - and the butter they have honey and herbs was not preferred.
3) Service attentiveness was a great - but we noticed the little details like wrinkled shirts
What was nice:
1) They did have free valet service available for dinner guests
2) There was a live sax player
3) They had amazing mixed drinks with top of the line liquor
4) They were accommodating to us running about 20 minutes late for our reservation - but I think this is because they were not busy at all.
If I was staying in the restaurant, I would eat here. But this is NOT the restaurant for a special occasion.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.