“4 wheelin fun”

and up
Box Canyon ATV Tour in Florence
Ranked #10 of 90 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Drive your own ATV with our guide leading the way. We will take you out to the West Sedona Valley. The scenery is beautiful! 43 major motion pictures were filmed here over the last 50 years. The ride is about 30 miles long and about 3 hours in duration. Drivers must be at least 15 yrs old with a learners permit. We provide everything you will need, helmets, google, cold bottles water and candy bars. Ride single or double. Be ready to have fun and we will take care of everything else. This is fun for the whole family. Remember, it's not just your vacation, it's your adventure!
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Excellent customer service!!! Our tour guide Scott took my husband and I on a 3 hour tour of the back country of Sedona, AZ. We took the morning tour and welcomed a beautiful sunny morning in December. The equipment and personal attention that we were encountered was great!! Beautiful scenery and a thrilling ride made for the best of 4 wheeling fun! After traveling from Texas to Sedona, this was the highlight of our trip. Thanks Scott for such a personal and thrilling experience. We WILL come back or visit your Tuscan AZ tour. James & Jill (TX Jeep Cowboys)

Reviewed December 27, 2013

A couple of friends and I went on the 2 hour Sedona adventure-it was great fun. The staff was very professional from the time we registered to and through the trip-great times. Our guide Scott was great-he was lots of fun and really made the trip a success. The 2 hour trip has a variety of scenery and is just fun. This is a must do-add it to your Phoenix/Sedona travel schedule. Fantastic adventure!!!

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Went ATV riding today with my friend and had an awesome time. Our tour guide Scott was fun and gave us great history on the mountains and plants such as the prickly pear, agave, and of course the cactus. We also saw a beautiful Elk too!! The trails he took us on were so fun! Can't wait to ride again. Thanks Scott for an amazing experience! ! :-)

Reviewed December 4, 2013

So I wasn't sure what a "guided adventure" would be like for me being a resident of Sedona. So much better than my expectations! Watching our guide Scott over some rough terrain and following his moves made me feel like an experienced rider. I saw some countryside I have not seen since living here, but you would only be able to do it by ATV, or Four-wheeler. We covered a lot of ground, some easy and some more challenging which was a lot of fun! I highly recommend this tour for any skill level. I am going to do it again with my son soon. Thanks Scott and the family at Az ATV Adventures.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We planned this tour last minute and couldn't be happier!! We had an outstanding time and saw some pretty amazing views! Our guide was great! No, its not a tour where you stop every 2 seconds and get some encyclopedia recited at you. We stopped about once an hour for some water and candy and our guide pointed out a few things and told us about few neat places to go in town etc and then we were back on the trail again. I think I smiled the entire 4 hours! It was a great ride for all levels of riders. Worth EVERY-SINGLE-DIME. Don't let the tiny office and old van scare you away from the best thing in Sedona!

1  Thank sdchick1979