“Excellent adventure!”

and up
Box Canyon ATV Tour in Florence
Ranked #10 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Drive your own ATV with our guide leading the way. We will take you out to the West Sedona Valley. The scenery is beautiful! 43 major motion pictures were filmed here over the last 50 years. The ride is about 30 miles long and about 3 hours in duration. Drivers must be at least 15 yrs old with a learners permit. We provide everything you will need, helmets, google, cold bottles water and candy bars. Ride single or double. Be ready to have fun and we will take care of everything else. This is fun for the whole family. Remember, it's not just your vacation, it's your adventure!
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I completely enjoyed our time in Sedona and our experience with Arizona ATV Adventures was partly responsible for that! Scott, the guide, was great as he put my wife's fears to rest as this was more my idea than hers. After a bit of apprehension, she relaxed and enjoyed herself. The trails are pretty easy to handle as Scott does a great job keeping the entire group together. The ride is about 3 hours and you will get dusty so be pre warned. All in all, an excellent choice!

There are newer reviews for Arizona ATV Adventures

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our ATV ride around the Sedona area! Our guide, Scott, was very friendly and professional, had lots of information and interesting stories about the area, and made the trip a positive experience. The ATV itself was easy to drive and comfortable. Most of the route was fairly tame but we enjoyed some of the rougher terrain - great for beginning ATV drivers, possibly a little tame for experienced riders, but perfect for us. A fantastic experience and we would do it again.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and i just spent some time in Sedona and a had a great time.We did the ATV rentals with Arizona ATV rentals and had an amazing time. We spent about 3 hrs riding and enjoying the views. The trails were easy to handle and our guide Scott did a great job of leading us to the amazing scenery and was very informative on places and things to do .Was one of our Highlights of the week.For anyone that is new to atving and wants to spend some fun outdoors we recommend it.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Having read the assortment of reviews on this activity, I was partly skeptical, as there was some criticism regarding the lack of technical ability / degree of challenge of the trail, and the complaint that only chocolates and bottled water were the refreshments that were provided. There have also been some complaints that the guide was not that informative during breaks.
OK. for those that like wide, gorgeous scenery, and running out on open territory under a good ATV, the minor criticisms as mentioned above have little meaning. Our afternoon experience was a blast, with sufficient variety and views to prevent the adrenaline level from subsiding; the guide was fine, as I was not interested in a museum-guide explanation in the middle of nowhere. This was a highlight of our Sedona vacation versus sitting around in the Lotus position in one of the in-town yoga places, chanting "OMMMMM"

2  Thank kenpom
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had an amazing time doing the trails in both Sedona and in the Box Canyon. I've driven ATVs since I was 5 in Georgia and then Indiana. I came to Arizona, for a business trip and wanted to check out some of the trails with ATVs. Had a great time with both Brian in Sedona and Ray in the box canyon. I'f you're driven ATVs before and love it, then I highly recommend Ray because his trails down there are amazing!!!! Great people. Can't wait to come visit Arizona again.

Susan L, Owner at Arizona ATV Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time for the kind review. We are so happy you had a great time. We are thrilled to take you out next time you come to Arizona!