“Outstanding”

and up
Guided ATV Tour of Western Sedona
Ranked #11 of 94 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Drive your own ATV with our guide leading the way. We will take you out to the West Sedona Valley. The scenery is beautiful! 43 major motion pictures were filmed here over the last 50 years. The ride is about 30 miles long and about 3 hours in duration. Drivers must be at least 15 yrs old with a learners permit. We provide everything you will need, helmets, google, cold bottles water and candy bars. Ride single or double. Be ready to have fun and we will take care of everything else. This is fun for the whole family. Remember, it's not just your vacation, it's your adventure!
Newark, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

When we first decided to atv in Sedona, we thought about renting an atv and going on our own. I am so glad we decided to have a tour guide instead. Scott, was terrific. He took us to places we would never be able to find on our own. He also provided information about the surroundings that we would not have known. I highly recommend their service. Well worth the money!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Booth40

Sanford, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Happy Trails”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The family and I went on vacation in Sedona Az. For a week. We took many trips, but the ATV adventure was the best. Scott was a great guide and full of information. I highly recommend Arizona ATV Adventures.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank genevining
Gold Canyon, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun in the Sonoran Desert, ATV at Box Canyon…”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My brother came in from Italy with his girlfriend for a visit. We rented two ATV’s and doubled up two on each. We had a great time, our guide Sheri was very knowledgeable and gave interesting talks about the area when we stopped for rest breaks. Well worth the money.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jeff K
hayes17
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“ATV Fun in Sedona”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I went on this ride back in September of last year. I would recommend going on this tour. We own ATV's that we use at home, so this ride was a bit mild for us, but it is what we asked for (we didn't want any crazy, steep terrain). But it was really nice. We didn't get very close to the red rock but we could see it in the distance at times and there were some nice views. We were mainly riding out in the deserty terrain with some bush around us. We saw a huge male mule deer with antlers at one point during the tour. From what I understand, the ride is tailored to the group and what kind of terrain they want to ride on. Our guide, Ashley, was very good and even took some pictures of us on the ATV's. The ATV's had car tires on them which we thought made them a little more rough riding than ours at home. Just some advice...it was very dusty when we went and we had to wear bandanas (provided) over our faces. I was wearing a sweater and the dust did not come out even after washing it so make sure you wear clothes you don't care about ruining. There are actually stores in Sedona that sell shirt dyed with the red dust. So it definitely stays in the clothes. Overall, we had a really good time and would do this again.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank hayes17
Parker, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Dusty fun!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I shared an ATV and I never wanted to drive...I had a blast on the back. We covered a lot of terrain, and had a great time. Of course we now want to own a pair of ATVs! The trip was dusty and dirty, but well worth the needed cleanup afterwards! We even saw some antelope along the way. I am not rating this an excellent because our tour guide, Scott, was 15 minutes late, even though we were told to be there 15 minutes early. We also were not out on the ATVs for 3 hours, we were only on the trails for 2 hours. They did offer water, but no snacks, not that we needed them, but it is stated on their web page that they provide them. Scott didnt seem the friendliest of guides, but he did know his way around the forest service roads, which I suppose is what matters most.

Visited April 2013