“great place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
The Canyon Wren - Cabins for Two
Ranked #3 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed two nights. I agree with everyone else , Mike and Milena are great hosts, the cabins are furnished nicely and are spotless. We asked for dinner recommendations for both nights and followed the recommendations. Both restaurants were good.
Breakfast each day was very good. There are only four cabins and it is fun to meet the other guests.
We would be happy to go back.

1  Thank TomFromBellaire
Stubby, Owner at The Canyon Wren - Cabins for Two, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Hello Tom from Bellaire:

Mike and I truly appreciate your taking the time to review our Canyon Wren. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we could provide a comfortable getaway. We hope that you do get a chance to get back this way.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We stayed two nights at the Canyon Wren. The cabins are extremely clean. The surroundings are beautiful. The owners are delightful and ready with recommendations for eating out or outdoor fun. Highly recommended when you'd like a peaceful getaway.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Stubby, Owner at The Canyon Wren - Cabins for Two, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Hello Tucson:

We really appreciate your taking the time to give us a review and a very nice one at that. Living so close, we look forward to seeing you both again.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

The Canyon Wren has everything to offer for a romantic getaway if you are trying to escape the business of life. Mike and Milena are the most wonderful hosts who not only provide beautiful, clean cabins, but also will give you tips on the best things to do in the area. Oak Creek Canyon is a gorgeous setting for these cabins and it's just a short drive into the town of Sedona. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better place to spend my honeymoon.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Stubby, Owner at The Canyon Wren - Cabins for Two, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for your great review, Daniel. Mike and I feel it is so important that honeymooners enjoy their special time here at our property. We are happy that your honeymoon was a memorable beginning to your new life together.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We've been to Canyon Wren several times, and we never want to leave! The cabins are warm, cozy, and immaculate. Milena and Mike are excellent hosts...and great cooks! I always look forward to the welcoming (and delicious) brownies when we arrive! The view is wonderful. It's close enough to downtown Sedona for any activities, but far enough away to avoid the crowds if you want to. We would recommend Canyon Wren to any of our family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Stubby, Owner at The Canyon Wren - Cabins for Two, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Hello Heather:

Mike and I really appreciate your review and your repeat loyalty. We look forward to always welcoming you wholeheartedly.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This was our first time to Sedona and we felt very lucky to have found Canyon Wren. Our cabin was cozy and immaculate. The hosts could not have been lovlier! We were well advised on Sedona restaurants and hiking trails. We felt welcome the moment we got out of the car. We can't wait to return in October. B&B at its best♡.

Stayed: February 2014
Stubby, Owner at The Canyon Wren - Cabins for Two, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Thank you Judy for your heavenly praises and appreciation. We look forward to your next visit and being of service once more.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

If you are looking for a romantic, couples only, B & B, this is it. And let me tell you why:

1. Mike and Milena are not only a pleasure to know but are there to cater to you and three other couples at any given time. They are ready to answer any question, hand out bottled water, backpacks, hiking poles, ice chests, and missing condiments you might need when cooking from 8am to 8pm. This is also their home, so they do all the cooking, cleaning, and yard work with love and with a little help from a part time employee.No hotel can beat that kind of service.

2. The property is perfectly lovely any time of year with small garden spaces, pond, fountains, roses, seasonal decorations, pots of flowers, tables, swing, and hammocks. The canyon rises on both sides, but with very different views. Seeing the sun hit the red canyon at breakfast is a delight as well as seeing the hundreds, yes hundreds, of hummingbirds and other birds get their breakfast. This is definitely a spot for animal lovers.

3. The cabins are immaculate! Clean is my OCD and I have no concerns here. I have seen them clean these cabins and they do it right. They are also very comfortable and the kitchen is so convenient when you don't want to always go out. I have made several dinners here and had them on our patio or on one of the tables outside. There are grills, too. Sitting by the fireplace in the winter sipping wine and talking to my husband, or whatever buddy I have with me, is one of my favorite things to do here.

4. Breakfast is delicious. Seriously. There is always coffee or tea and fruit. There are always muffins - big, moist, chock full of nuts, or berries, or spices depending on what kind Mike decided on that morning (at 5 am!). The main dish rotates from various frittatas and egg dishes, but my favorite is breakfast enchiladas! Oh, and did I tell you that I'm vegan? Milena makes me something special every morning like tofu scrambles or potato hashes with sun-dried tomatoes and kale or other combos. And, yes, I get my huge vegan enchilada too. Don't want to socialize? She'll make you up a tray to take back to your cabin, no problem.

So, if your idea of a B & B is a beautiful and scenic property with comfy, clean, and convenient lodging and a great breakfast with hosts that are just waiting for you to ask, this is it.

2  Thank Stephanie H
Stubby, Owner at The Canyon Wren - Cabins for Two, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Hello Stephanie:

Mike and I are speechless at the time and consideration you took to give us your wonderful review.
Having been a "regular" guest at our little place has allowed you to see us and our property in all seasons and moods. We truly treasure your friendship and know that even though you are building a home in Sedona, what we have created between us is a lasting friendship. We so appreciate your suggestions and praise and always light up when we see your smiling face.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Cabins in Oak Creek with the comfort a bed and breakfast plus homemade breakfast each morning. This is our 18th year visiting these cabins and making memories but they are as clean and well kept as our first trip there. They are well maintained and updated through the years. And YES, Mike's homemade brownies are fabulous.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Stubby, Owner at The Canyon Wren - Cabins for Two, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hello "old timers" of the Canyon Wren:

Thank you for your great review. We truly appreciate your continued support and enjoyment of our property. It is very important to Mike and I to always keep our property well maintained and updated and are glad that you notice our improvements. We look forward to the many more years ahead, especially while you are still living in the Valley.