“Wonderful B&B”

Ranked #3 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
birmingham, mi
“Wonderful B&B”
Reviewed May 21, 2010

My wife and I just returned from staying 4 nights at this wonderful bed and breakfast. We decided on staying here after reading all of the previous reviews on Trip Advisor. Everything we read turned out to be true. Our Sweet Dreams suite was quite spectacular. Very spacious with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in.
Our suite was approached by climbing a staircase lined by flowers and cactuses; as well as a small running waterfall. We could see the Red Rocks of Sedona from our very private deck; as well as a number of very busy bird feeders. The deck also contained a much used by us hot tub; which was most appreciated after a long day of hiking. Meals were excellent. Our Innkeepers were very knowledgable and each of the 4 restaurants recommended turned out to be a homerun. They also advised us where to shop, and more importantly, where not to shop. Hiking advice was also excellent. The location of this B&B was also superb; minutes from everything you could want to do in Sedona. My wife is already thinking of when can we return.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed May 20, 2010

Following 2 days of hiking the Grand Canyon made me think we deserved a night of pampering, so I went to Trip Advisor in search of the right place in Sedona. I do not seek out B&Bs generally, but the 100% positive reviews peaked my interest and I am glad I went with it. Recommendations on what to do and eat were right on, room spacious, view beautiful and out of the way of the tourist part of Sedonna, great bedding and the private hot tub was a great wind down to the weekend. If you have a chance, go to Elota, but go before 5:00 or hawk the bar. Food and service were fantastic! We didn't see a need to head out after dinner as Sedonna Views B&B had the perfect place to enjoy the rest of the evening outside of our own room.

Chicago
Reviewed May 15, 2010

My wife and I had a fabulous time at Sedona Views on our 5 day trip to Sedona in April, 2010. The place is magnificent - good location, awesome rooms, and beautiful views of the red rocks. Sam, Irith and Candyce are wonderful hosts and amazing cooks! I still think about the phenomenal breakfasts we had every day!

We stayed in 2 rooms a couple nights a piece - both were awesome, but we liked the Sedona Serenade much better since it was detached and a little more private. We had no real agenda for sight-seeing once there, and the hosts had numerous great recommendations, complete with laminated directions with plenty of info that led us to non-touristy places - we saw everything we wanted to see and more, and saved time by avoiding the crowds.

Needless to say, we really enjoyed our stay here and will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed May 11, 2010

My husband and I stayed to celebrate our First Wedding Anniversary. Ilith, Sam and Candyce are superp innkeepers. So kind, gracious and caring. Gourmet breakfast each morning was incredible. We stayed two nights in the Sweet Dreams Suite which has a private deck and hot tub with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains to the East and North. Our last night was spent in the Sunrise/Sunset Suite. This is a very spacious suite with a nice sitting area and large deck also with your own hot tub with views to the South. We loved sitting in the morning after breakfast and watching all the humming birds. They will provide you an orientation of the area after breakfast on what to do in the area as well as make suggestions and reservations for you for the local restaurants. It's an extraordinary, peaceful spot. A definite GEM! You will love it!

1 Thank travelknut0526
connecticut
Reviewed May 9, 2010

A perfect retreat from the moment we arrived to the homey fragrance of baking cinnamon bread. We loved our room-the fireplace, the hot tub, fantastic bed, amazing red rock views. The breakfasts were delicious, we loved the sweet days the best. Afternoon cookies and lemonaide to enjoy in the peace and quiet of our room after hiking and walking were a special treat. We took every piece of Irith's advice and one suggestion was better than the other. Not to miss for us: Elote for dinner, the chapel of the Holy Cross, the trip up Oak Creek Canyon to the top and sunset on the airport mesa. Thank you Irith, Candyce and Sam-We will be back to enjoy this very special place again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2010

I travelled solo for rest and relaxation. While the weather didn’t cooperate with the warmth I would have preferred for a late April/early May 4-night stay, my hosts—Sam, Irith and Candyce—more than made up for it with their warm and engaging hospitality. The ‘sunrise, sunset’ room was a little too “conquistator” for my modern style, it was nevertheless spotlessly cleaned in the time I would take to have morning breakfasts. The hot tub and deck (could I have enjoyed it more with warmer weather) were awesome to enjoy. And as for those breakfasts, well, there’s only one word for either the ‘sweet’ or ‘savory’ dishes: yummy. I love storytelling and Sam is full of those. (Maybe there should be a one-hour early evening reception around the lobby fireplace?) The recommendations for dinner were spot on (and mouth watering). I wanted a solo road trip adventure to the Grand Canyon, and was given an excellent scenic route that took my breath away, and a takeaway breakfast to enjoy along the way. As a solo traveler, I definitely recommend Sedona Views B&B as a place to find peace… the drive in and out of town where the action was was close… as was the drive to the magic of Sedona vortexes where angels seemed to sing from the skies. I hope to come back soon.
Thank you Sam, Irith and Candyce for a simply splendid and breathtaking stay in Sedona........... Sandra

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank SandyP1111
Crystal, Minnesota
Reviewed May 7, 2010

We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was the most rewarding trip! You can read all the reviews and they would say the same thing. This place is definitely worth it and we would love to be able to come back sometime. We did not have one negative thing happen while staying at the Sedona Views and we felt very welcomed!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple