“Exceeded already high expectations”

and 1 more site!
Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 20, 2009

All the positive reviews on tripadvisor were the reason I booked at Sedona Views so I already had extremely high expectations. I swear to you, they were absolutely exceeded. We stayed in the memories and moonbeams suite for three nights while on our honeymoon and frankly, quite unlike our adventurous selves, we never wanted to leave the room! The private hot tub had plenty of space for myself and my 6'1" husband to relax and enjoy the stars at night. The comfy lounge chairs on our deck were perfect to recline and watch unbelievable sunsets over immense red rock formations, which included Cathedral Rock. We could also lay in our cloud-like bed and see some of the same red rock views. The two course breakfast each morning was delicious and the company was delightful. Sam's orientation to the area our first morning was such a valuable aspect of our trip. EVERYTHING we did on his recommendation we were glad we had. He really helped shape our trip in such a positive way. Candyce and Irith were also extremely friendly, helpful, and available. Sedona Views was worth every penny! We will never stay anywhere else in Sedona.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed May 16, 2009

My wife and I stayed here for three nights while visiting Sedona and the Grand Canyon. I try not to go overboard when writing reviews because, frankly, too much praise and people just don’t believe it. But, with Sedona Views, I can’t help it. So, here goes …

I simply cannot imagine a better bed and breakfast experience. The setting is perfect. It’s private, with amazing scenery. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We had the Sweet Dreams suite, which we highly recommend. (It seemed to have the most private terrace.) And, of course, the private Jacuzzis was pretty darn nice too.

Then, there were the people. I have never been made to feel so at home while on vacation. The orientation they give you is extremely helpful, and makes the trip so much more fun than it otherwise would be. The breakfasts were unique and delicious. (Try the jalapeno and green chilies jellies … no, really … we thought they were weird too, but ended up buying some and bringing it home.) Everyone was as friendly and helpful as you could possibly expect. Even when I had to report a mishap involving red wine, broken glasses, stained towels, and the Jacuzzi (don’t ask …), it was treated as no big deal, and my peace of mind was the primary concern.

There are a lot of B&Bs in Sedona, and most are probably great. This one is exceptional. They place oozes romance and make relaxation almost unavoidable. You won’t regret booking it.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2009

The personalized attention was above and beyound. The breakfast each morning was fabulous and having a private jucuzzi with a view of Catherdral Rock during the sunset was beautiful. It wasa perfect get-a-way.

Reviewed May 6, 2009

Sedona Views is a wonderful getaway. The location is perfect... just off the main drag enough to be quiet and restful, but near enough to everything to get there quickly. The hospitality from Sam, Irith, and Candyce was second to none. Every need was met and every expectation was exceeded. The breakfasts are better than any restaurant we could have gone to. The rooms are all very clean, modern, and private, with great views. We would highly recommend Sedona Views to anyone.

Reviewed May 3, 2009

I'd read all of the glowing reviews on Trip Advisor about Sedona Views and decided to book it for a 3 night stay in Sedona with my husband. It was all perfect! Liked the "on the edge of town" location, comfy rooms, private deck with hot tub, delicious breakfasts, hospitality of Sam, Irith, and Candyce, helpful orientation from Sam, and the mid-afternoon snacks that were nice to enjoy on the beautiful downstairs patio. This was our first trip to Sedona, but if we're ever back that way will definitely plan on staying at Sedona Views once again.

1  Thank vermontdeb
Reviewed May 1, 2009

Sedona Views B&B was an amazing find for us. Everything, and I mean everything, was thought of. We had scrumptous gourmet breakfasts every morning(we felt like we were on Top Chef) which are different every day(Sam says no guest will ever get the same breakfast twice, no matter how long they stay), the location was a dream(our room overlooked the whole valley with a view of Cathedral Rock, and we had an enormous private deck to view it from), and Irith personally decorated each room with impeccable taste. Sam, Irith, and Candyce took great care of us, and we had wonderful conversations with all of them(it was especially fun hearing Sam's great stories!). We also stayed one night at Boots and Saddles(their other location) which was fantastic as well.

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed May 1, 2009

I did a lot of research before choosing Sedona Views. I must say that the research really paid off. Candyce, Irith, and Sam are so friendly and hospitable, they make you feel as though you have known them all your life. I thought that two days in Sedona would be enough. It's a small town but with big views and so much to do that I soon realized two days is not enough. As for the B&B, perfect in every way. Beautiful rooms, beautiful views from your patio and the orientation each morning after breakfast couldn't have been more helpful. You soon realize there is a lot of thought and care in every aspect of Sedona Views. I also had the privilege of staying at Boots and Saddle where I met Sam. Again I must repeat myself and say that Sam was friendly and a genuinely happy person. That was very infectious as he made us feel welcomed to his B&B, we couldn't help but smile ear to ear as we talked with him. I don't know what more I can say other than to advise anyone wanting a quiet, romantic getaway choosing Sedona Views or Boots and Saddle is a perfect choice. Thank you Candyce, Irith, and Sam for all you do.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family