“The BEST way to experience Sedona!”

and 1 more site!
Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Stratford, Connecticut
“The BEST way to experience Sedona!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We are sooo happy our search for a B & B in Sedona led us to your exceptional retreat. From the moment we came up the secluded driveway, my husband and I knew we had found a special place. Just being on the grounds with the myriad of birds(esp. the hummingbirds!), butterflies, flowers and water features made us feel like we were living in an arboretum, with stunning views of the red rocks from every private deck. As we were fortunate enough to be staying for 8 days, celebrating our 29th anniversary, we were able to experience 2 completely different, but equally luxurious rooms. ' Morning Glory' truly lived up to its name with a wall of windows to see the sun rising over Cathdral Rock(my choice). My husbands choice," Sunrise, Sunset", had a huge deck which offered unbelievable views of the rocks which were ever changing. Sam was spot on in his descriptions of the rooms, and each of the 5 has its own special charm. The inn is a labor of love for the innkeepers, and they have thought of everything to make you feel pampered and well-fed(besides the goumet breakfasts, snacks were great also, and they accomodate dietary needs!) Best restaurants, best hikes, best places to visit and shop--Candyce, Sam and Irith are super travel guides. We enjoyed the company at breakfast-- while still having plenty of "alone time" to relax and appreciate the private deck and hot tub each day. Although this was our 1st trip to Sedona, we plan to return, and Sedona Views B & B will absolutely be our home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Youngtown, Arizona
Reviewed July 30, 2012

After much deliberation and debating my husband and I finally decided on a bed and breskfast to celebrate our two year anniversary. We searched trip avisor and saw that Sedona views had nothing but outstanding reviews; and for very good reason. The place is an absolute gem! Loved every possible second of our stay. What's left to say that hasn't already been said? The inn keepers are amazing the property is gorgeous and the rooms are absolutely immaculate! Not to mention the breakfasts are to die for. Please everyone do yourselves a favor and stay at Sedona views and find out for yourselves why this place truly makes for a magical stay!

• Stayed July 2012
Gilbert, Az
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Gorgeous views, excellent amenities and utterly relaxing. This is our first time at Sedona Views, but also have stayed at Boots & Saddles. You just can't go wrong with either place. It's actually difficult to choose which is better, because they are both great. Each room has a unique view and experience. So many of the little details have been thought through and make the enjoyment of our stay so nice. We would definitely return and would certainly recommend Sedona Views.

Room Tip: You really can't choose a bad room.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Clara, California
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Sedona Views is the best B & B I ever had the pleasure of visiting. The breakfasts I would compare to something you would see at a 5 star hotel like the Ritz Carlton. Sam's breakfast creations were simply amazing! The views will leave you speachless. Their knowledge of things to do in the surrounding areas were outstanding and very helpful! But most importantly, Irith and Sam truly made you feel like a member of their family. I will definately be coming back for many, many years to come!

Room Tip: Every single room has amazing views and a hot tub on the deck.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Killingly, CT
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We chose the Sedona Views B&B simply on the website. When we got there, we were very pleased with the wonderful room, amenities, and views out onto the red rocks of Sedona. Its location on the north side of Uptown keeps it just a short trip to most shops and restaurants, but away from the noise and traffic. Breakfast every morning was a delight of gourmet home cooked foods.

Best of all, the service cannot be beat. Everyone involved at Sedona Views makes your stay personal and special. When we had to leave early one morning for a day trip, Candyce packed us a breakfast to go. On our arrival, Sam not only stayed and spoke with us at breakfast, but spent time answering our questions and making suggestions for our itinerary. Irith visited us on our last day, to wish us farewell.

We would recommend the Sedona Views to anyone.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I had an absolutely wonderful time at Sedona Views BnB. Candyce was an amazingly hospitable host. The breakfasts were amazing, and the rooms were gorgeous, and the views breathtaking. Definitely a beautiful place to relax and have a good time at!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed here in December, and we loved its privacy, the owners' hospitality, and the yummy breakfasts. From my first contact with this place, I was struck by the owner's helpfulness in making sure our stay was everything I wanted it to be. I booked this as a surprise trip for my husband's 40th birthday, and Sam was so wonderful in helping me to keep it all a surprise and helping me to figure out how best to spend our time in Sedona.

Once we arrived, Sam sat down with us and made sure we knew everything we needed to know as far as recommendations, reservations, etc. It was very helpful, because once that was done, I could relax and just vacation! I had planned a 3 night trip: one night in Sedona, one night on the Rim, and one final night back in Sedona. Since the Inn had unoccupied rooms, Sam graciously allowed us to leave our luggage in the room while we headed up to the Grand Canyon for the night, and returned the day after. The only downside to this was that the Inn serves a savory breakfast every other day, with a sweet one in between, so we missed out on the savory and got two sweet ones (albeit very yummy sweet ones!).

We had never visited Arizona before, and we had a wonderful, relaxing stay. We were delighted with the privacy and romance of our room (Moonbeans). We especially loved our private jacuzzi on the porch. The starry sky was just gorgeous and oh so peaceful. There is a telescope downstairs to use if we could have pulled ourselves away from our room...I also loved the bath tub inside. I felt so pampered.

One caveat: if you enjoy bed and breakfasts because you love a private table for your breakfast, this may not be the place for you. It is communal eating, which didn't bother us too much this particular time (mainly because I knew we had our Grand Canyon trip in the middle), but I know that many times I guard my time away and really don't care to engage in conversations with strangers. (We did meet a delightful "stranger" at this inn, however, and were happy to share our breakfast time with him!). Other than that, we truly loved our stay here and highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple