Sky Ranch Lodge
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$120
$135
  • Breakfast included
$319
$289
Official Site
$304
$271
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$285
$228
$694
$579
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$150
$139
$229
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$179
$585
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
1,399 results
All reviewswine barmesa grillairport restaurantrim view roomsedona airportsmall airportoverlooking sedonaprivate viewingpublic viewing areared rocksgarden roomwatch the sunsetshort walkpool and hot tubgas fireplacepartial viewamazing views
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed here overnight. The price was right. The grounds were very nicely designed and country garden-like. We were not able to use the pool or hot tub because of the weather. I'm not sure if I would have anyway. It did not look very clean. There were missing pieces of tile in both. Nice wine bar, but closes too early. The room was clean but needed to be updated. It was close to a lot of stores and restaurants. The view were just okay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I am quite surprised by some of the so-so reviews on this hotel. Okay, the rooms are a tad outdated and rustic, but they were clean, spacious, and the beds were very comfortable. C'mon people! Are you really in Sedona to stay in your hotel room??? It's a place to sleep. We stayed in the winter and the rooms heated well. I loved that we could open the windows and let some of the cool Arizona air in. Our 10 year old velcro Aussie girl was welcome at Sky Ranch Lodge and she took advantage of the designated dog walking areas. The hotel is just lovely. The grounds are exceedingly well taken care of and the view, well, I've never been so pleasantly surprised. I have never stayed at a hotel with a view like that right outside my room. There is a beautiful patio/sitting area where you can watch the sun rise and set in the middle of Sedona red rock country. The owners, and it seems as if this extends to the staff as well, obviously take pride in their little hotel. It is not a pretentious place. We were a family of four traveling with another couple. We took advantage of the wine bar and the lovely lady keeping bar entertained us with stories. She was so friendly and open and we enjoyed learning about Sedona in the 1980's as well as Willie Nelson...She was great! My husband and I were so taken with the hotel when we arrived, within 45 minutes, we were asking the staff if they could accommodate us for another night. It snowed the night before we left, and I must say that driving down off the mountain and having the view of the red rocks all covered in snow and rising out of the fog with the city lights in the gray dawn is something that will stay with me a lifetime. Don't expect the Four Seasons. Expect a clean, comfy room from where you can explore Sedona at a great value and your expectations will be well met. I would stay here again and again...Loved this property!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BayouBelle_1355
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a room with the view which costs $150 a night. This is way too high of a rate considering the shape of the entire complex. There is a chunk of tile missing from the hot tub. The wine bar was neat-it was a little chilly, so they surround it in heavy plastic with heaters, but it closed at 9:00, so you don't get to enjoy it after dinner. Overall the room was clean. The private patio consisted of a paint chipped deck with a plastic table. There is a nice path around the pool and hot tub. The bathroom could barely fit one person, so don't spend the extra money for a view of the lower Sedona city.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Juliep1030
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed here, a family of five in a room facing the view. It was around Christmas and it was cold outside. We liked the rustic decor of the room and it was spacious enough to accomodate all of us. The view from it is really lovely. But the airconditioning unit in the room was very noisy. It works on and off per its thermostat and it is so loud that it woke us up at night each time. Of course, if the weather is nice and you can go by without heating or cooling, it won't matter.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Everytime my wife and I go to Sedona AZ this is wher we stay. It has the best views around. It is also near the biggest vortex in Sedoa, just a few minutes walk and there you are A beautiful view of Sedona.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple